2023 NFL Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Thought for sure with your constant Broncos hate, you were either a Raider or Chiefs fan, or someone that we beat in a SB.
No. It’s not the broncos. It’s Wilson. Fakest most smug milk toast or all time. I also hated Melvin Gordon because of all the money he cost me gambling fumbling on denver. I can see why it would appear I hate Denver. It’s just coincidence I bet on them a lot of games and lose

Actually the Jets D was hot garbage yesterday. They couldn't stop the Cowboys right from the get go and get off the field. Dallas did whatever they wanted. By the time Wilson threw the 3 Q4 picks the game was long over. In fact the INTs were on the coaching staff who insisted on abandoning the run and calling all pass plays despite no ability to pass block feeding Wilson to the wolves.
Josh Allen has done more to prop up the Jets defensive reputation than anything

Actually the Jets D was hot garbage yesterday. They couldn't stop the Cowboys right from the get go and get off the field. Dallas did whatever they wanted. By the time Wilson threw the 3 Q4 picks the game was long over. In fact the INTs were on the coaching staff who insisted on abandoning the run and calling all pass plays despite no ability to pass block feeding Wilson to the wolves.

Sounds like a Stephen A script tbh. Dallas has a top defense and a top offense. Dak's decision making has been the biggest issue which was in part play calling paired with interior run D. The numbers for both sides of the ball speak for themselves the past couple years. The Jets D did as good as it could given their offense was way overmatched. If they kept running it they would have gotten nowhere.

Everyone hates Dallas so it's hard to throw a compliment I get it. It's funny though when the reality is they were just better. Gardner has to make that pick and he didn't. They still lose, in a closer game even if he does but those are the moments for a team like the Jets you can't miss.

Last edited:
McNabb just revealed he has spoken with Eagles QB Jalen Hurt and Hurt told him he's only at 65-70 percent due to a shoulder injury from last season. Why Donovan decided to share that I have no idea.

In fairness McCarthy seemed content to kick field goals given the defense owned Wilson all game. Not letting Dak make stupid risky throws is smart
49’ers still eliminate them in January when Dak has to make throws

49’ers still eliminate them in January when Dak has to make throws

That requires them to be able to move the ball. We will see what happens. They will defend the run much better this year.

McNabb just revealed he has spoken with Eagles QB Jalen Hurt and Hurt told him he's only at 65-70 percent due to a shoulder injury from last season. Why Donovan decided to share that I have no idea.

I'm calling some BS on that though. Maybe a bit of former and current player gamesmanship to toy with the league.

Really bad injury to Nick Chubb. Didn’t even show the replay on TV but you knew it was really serious with the reactions and could hear the crowd react to the replay.

Feel for him. Awful. Probably like McGahee thing…

With such an emphasis on head injury rightfully so, you end up with players diving low. I can’t believe there aren’t more injuries even. Brutal game.

Really bad injury to Nick Chubb. Didn’t even show the replay on TV but you knew it was really serious with the reactions and could hear the crowd react to the replay.

Feel for him. Awful. Probably like McGahee thing…

Thankfully I missed it live. I’m not gonna mention the 3 parlays I have with him in it

Derek Carr is awful.
Jim Rome: You may have even been Derek back then but somewhere along the way you ceased being Derek and you became…. David.

Derek Carr: you know we’re sitting here and you know, if you guys want to take a station break you can but if you call me David Carr to my face one more time…

Jim Rome: I already did it twice!

……..

Derek Carr: I think you probably won’t say it again.

Jim Rome: I bet I do!

Derek Carr: ok….

Jim Rome: David!

* Carr flips table and attacks, ending the segment.

Jim Rome: You may have even been Derek back then but somewhere along the way you ceased being Derek and you became…. David.

Derek Carr: you know we’re sitting here and you know, if you guys want to take a station break you can but if you call me David Carr to my face one more time…

Jim Rome: I already did it twice!

……..

Derek Carr: I think you probably won’t say it again.

Jim Rome: I bet I do!

Derek Carr: ok….

Jim Rome: David!

* Carr flips table and attacks, ending the segment.
I’m dying

The Monday night games in general the past several years have more often than not sucked

who is stupider

The Steelers for not calling a TO when they had all 3 and it was 4th and forever for the browns ?

Or aikman and Buck for not even noticing?

I wish I could hear what the Steelers bench was just saying to Deshaun hahahaha

I wish I could hear what the Steelers bench was just saying to Deshaun hahahaha

In fairness any teammate of big Ben doesn't have a lot to talk about in that department... that is if any are left. Still - both he and Watson are slimeballs for what they did.

White out uniforms look so stupid. Out there dressed up like a bunch of marshmallows. Terrible.

Lot of contact on that last throw. But, low % route and an off target throw.

so how has watson completely turned into what he has turned into? by now he should be back to his old self. Maybe the massages were a magical elixir

I know its only Game 2 but Bryce Young looks small and slow out there. Also his arm doesn't look real strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom