2023 NFL Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

The jets D is legit. Offense turns it over 4 times and keeping the score to 30 was unbelievable. Dallas scores 50 against a lesser defense.

Lmao that was insane. Def PI but I love that they lost they didn’t deserve to somehow force OT and maybe win!

Broncos deserved to lose but that's the most obvious PI of the day

The jets D is legit. Offense turns it over 4 times and keeping the score to 30 was unbelievable. Dallas scores 50 against a lesser defense.
Ehh there's a million games in the history books exactly like that. You're rarely getting an opposing offense's best punch when your QB sucks that bad. Regardless 26 1st downs & 380yds isn't nothing.

Lmao that was insane. Def PI but I love that they lost they didn’t deserve to somehow force OT and maybe win!
Yeah I needed them to lose by 2.5 or less so I was quite pleased

Tyreeke hill . Such an easy guy to root for

The Patriots have one of the worst rosters in the league. There’s no juice on that team.

Pats getting super outcoached

In fairness McCarthy seemed content to kick field goals given the defense owned Wilson all game. Not letting Dak make stupid risky throws is smart

That's clearly a first haha am I not watching the same game?

The Patriots have one of the worst rosters in the league. There’s no juice on that team.

It's not just the roster, they seem to want to run an offense that was successful in 2005. It's like the coaching staff doesn't care that the game has changed all around them. Such a boring offense to watch.

It's not just the roster, they seem to want to run an offense that was successful in 2005. It's like the coaching staff doesn't care that the game has changed all around them. Such a boring offense to watch.
Belichick is 18 wins behind Shula. I’m not sure Kraft is going to allow him stick around long enough to pass him. It‘s too bad Alsacs headed for the hills. I can’t imagine he’s well.

Phins should have won by another td. Henry was blatantly ineligible on that bail out TD.

Phins should have won by another td. Henry was blatantly ineligible on that bail out TD.
I have to say I’m impressed by Tua. I know he doesn’t have the strongest arm, but some of his anticipation throws reminded me of peak Peyton Manning.

I know football is super complicated and stuff...
It's just so weird how they lived throwing between the numbers for 2 decades (which Miami now does) vs now they're constantly throwing these difficult low % sideline throws that the drought era Bills excelled at.

Actually the Jets D was hot garbage yesterday. They couldn't stop the Cowboys right from the get go and get off the field. Dallas did whatever they wanted. By the time Wilson threw the 3 Q4 picks the game was long over. In fact the INTs were on the coaching staff who insisted on abandoning the run and calling all pass plays despite no ability to pass block feeding Wilson to the wolves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom