2023 NFL Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Philly always seems to have problems with Washington. I don’t get it.

How on earth was that a PI on JC Jackson vs Tyreke hill ? I can’t even understand how it could be construed as such

Tyrod hurt. We are cursed since those two miracle Eli Super Bowls.

DeVito era soon to be underway. I’m not up for this. I’m going to the bar.

The crew on that Brown touchdown getting a little Musberger level of creepy.

Put Dexter Lawrence at QB and run sneaks every play. I’m telling you. DeVito is going to get sacked or run straight out of bounds every play.

Put Dexter Lawrence at QB and run sneaks every play. I’m telling you. DeVito is going to get sacked or run straight out of bounds every play.
What happened to Tyrod?

What happened to Tyrod?
Threw a pass while on the run that got batted, he caught it and kept running, got tackled, and it appeared his head went straight into the turf.

I’m assuming concussion. But hope not.

Tyrod hurt. We are cursed since those two miracle Eli Super Bowls.

DeVito era soon to be underway. I’m not up for this. I’m going to the bar.
I have the Jets D in fantasy, so...

Threw a pass while on the run that got batted, he caught it and kept running, got tackled, and it appeared his head went straight into the turf.

KaiserUEO did you just got 6 to midnight?

The second half of the Jets/Giants game is going to be classic. Jets on 3rd center, Tommy...

They’re saying ribs injury.

YouTubeTV is gonna need to give me a refund for my Sunday Ticket today because this is ridiculous
Offense is terrible this year. The increase in prime time games have made matchups during the day pretty crappy.

Offense is terrible this year. The increase in prime time games have made matchups during the day pretty crappy.
I wish I could see my streams have been working about 25% of the time since 1pm

I’m nothing more than a casual Bills/NFL fan but I’m watching with a bunch of Giants fans & their reaction to Tommy “Footsteps” DeVito coming in at QB has been priceless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom