2023 Schedule Guesses | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Schedule Guesses

I'm assuming that the Hop game stays where it usually it.

Princeton they could plug in anywhere.

The last 6 weekends should be all ACC.
Your next-to-last game should be against us. We've usually been the the team that doesn't have a conference game that last weekend (UNC-Duke, SU-ND).

Your next-to-last game should be against us. We've usually been the the team that doesn't have a conference game that last weekend (UNC-Duke, SU-ND).

NCAA Tournament starts May 13-14.

Last Saturday of the season would be May 6.

However, someone else said we were playing at Duke on April 29.

The plot thickens.

NCAA Tournament starts May 13-14.

Last Saturday of the season would be May 6.

However, someone else said we were playing at Duke on April 29.

The plot thickens.
When does the schedule usually get released mid December?

When does the schedule usually get released mid December?

Usually December. Have to give people time to renew their tickets. Last season it came out late.

Link takes me to 2022 schedule with no option to see 2023. What am I doing wrong? Did they take down 2023?

They must have taken it down. I can't access it either and tried the drop down menu as well.

For anyone who did see it, did they confirm the scrimmage date with SU? Some teams don't include scrimmages in their schedule but felt worth asking.

They must have taken it down. I can't access it either and tried the drop down menu as well.

For anyone who did see it, did they confirm the scrimmage date with SU? Some teams don't include scrimmages in their schedule but felt worth asking.

No scrimmage dates. Season opener was against UVa.

Link takes me to 2022 schedule with no option to see 2023. What am I doing wrong? Did they take down 2023?
As OrangeXtreme mentions, UVa was the first game on the schedule in early February. I didn't realize I was playing Flash cards, and didn't memorize the date or note where it was at. Perhaps someone else noted these details.

As OrangeXtreme mentions, UVa was the first game on the schedule in early February. I didn't realize I was playing Flash cards, and didn't memorize the date or note where it was at. Perhaps someone else noted these details.

Sat Feb 4 in Charlottesville.

Can't help you with the time or the TV network.

MIchigan would appear to be replacing Air Force on UVa's schedule, and when we looks at Air Force's schedule they are playing at OSU on Feb 4 - so this jives.

Jan 28th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom