Sat, April 22at Virginia
Sat, April 29at Duke
Sat, May 6
May 13-14NCAA 1st RdESPNU
May 20-21NCAA QtrsESPNU
May 27-29NCAA FFESPN2

Last edited:

FXrH-VTUcAM02fj

February 25 doubleheader in Naples, FL, Michigan-Marquette and OthatSU-UVa.

February 25 doubleheader in Naples, FL, Michigan-Marquette and OthatSU-UVa.

Not happy.

We get Duke and UNC twice in 2023, and ND on the road.

Now we're losing our 3rd ACC home game?

Not happy.

that's ohio state. hoodat's making a pun? on "the" ohio state university. vs uva's equally pompous "the" university. which i believe tosu tried to trademark not long ago.

edit to add: looks like they "won".

not sure what it means for uva. or anything other than osu gets all the dough by use of "the" on tosu apparel.

edit to also add: uva/cuse in 2020 was set for charlottesville. then cancelled, then home and home next 2 years. i'd say there's a better than average chance their 1 game this year is down in the hook.

Last edited:
that's ohio state. hoodat's making a pun? on "the" ohio state university. vs uva's equally pompous "the" university. which i believe tosu tried to trademark not long ago.

edit to add: looks like they "won".

not sure what it means for uva. or anything other than osu gets all the dough by use of "the" on tosu apparel.

In that case, good for them.

I had SU vs UVa penciled in for Feb 25, 2023 on my pretend schedule.

In that case, good for them.

I had SU vs UVa penciled in for Feb 25, 2023 on my pretend schedule.
i would guess the doubled up games will be any ones earlier. the singular games bt acc teams later.

i also suspect uva/cuse will be in c'ville.

Not happy.

That early season game in 2021 and 2022 was the extra game in the ACC scheduling system to accommodate no ACC tournament. The regular UVa-SU game was moved to the end of the season beginning with the COVID-cancelled 2020 game. It's now UVa's last ACC game of the year as the 5th team. It will, however, be in C'ville, because it's our "turn".

Looks like St. Bonaventure will be coming to the Dome next Spring on Tuesday, March 21st. This marks the first confirmed Syracuse opponent for next year.

Looks like St. Bonaventure will be coming to the Dome next Spring on Tuesday, March 21st. This marks the first confirmed Syracuse opponent for next year.

Last year this would have slotted between Stony Brook and Duke.

wonder if bonnies are taking stony brook's spot? cuse had a home and home with stony brook in 2021/2022, so they should be free to find a new opponent unless that was more than a 2-year deal

should be an easy W, won't help the RPI but some of you were calling for an easier schedule this year so maybe this is part of that

wonder if bonnies are taking stony brook's spot? cuse had a home and home with stony brook in 2021/2022, so they should be free to find a new opponent unless that was more than a 2-year deal

should be an easy W, won't help the RPI but some of you were calling for an easier schedule this year so maybe this is part of that
if the bonnies have a year like last year, it could marginally help rpi. they were 41 vs 38 sbu, and when you drop each's opp opp record there's a decent chance st bon would be better for an opponent.

and if holy cross gets axed as a remake of several opponents (get a win but not vs. such a weak team), they can bump it further.

then again, the committee last year just randomly selected teams giving different preference criteria to each resume, and rpi definitely was deemphasized or in some cases not even considered. so hoo knows anymore.

I would think that they would want to keep the Stony Brook game, given all the ties, not just to Long Island but also to Stony Brook University with the Spallina family. But you never know I guess. Two years sounds like a normal commitment with these sorts of non-conference games. Given the way last season went, I wouldn't be surprised if they try and shake up the schedule as much as possible.

I can't believe St. Bon will have played 9 games by the time they come to the Dome on March 21st.

As far as SB, if they don't keep them on the schedule maybe they could add Hofstra to get another game on LI.

I can't believe St. Bon will have played 9 games by the time they come to the Dome on March 21st.

As far as SB, if they don't keep them on the schedule maybe they could add Hofstra to get another game on LI.

And we could potentially have 6-8 games under our belts, depending on how many weeks Gait wants to double up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom