2023 Schedule | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Schedule

Cool awesome great let’s give up a home game against a rival that we never beat to play in a bad stadium to watch football on the worst turf I’ve ever seen in my life.

Either SU is clueless or I have another reason to complain about the ACC.

Cool awesome great let’s give up a home game against a rival that we never beat to play in a bad stadium to watch football on the worst turf I’ve ever seen in my life.

Either SU is clueless or I have another reason to complain about the ACC.
We can't blame the ACC for this one. Looks like it's all SU

This also assures SU will have 3 total homes games after 9/23, just what a Babers coached team needs. The AD's office realizes SU has until the GOR can be broken to get things turned around and the ACC implodes right?

This is a joke on every level. I am sure no other school was willing to sell off a "home conference" game for this dopey 100 years at Yankee Stadium nonsense. Only a school which clearly doesn't care about football would.

Wildhack has to go. I'm tired of him. Every sport has regressed under his watch (except soccer). Another poor decision on his part. And he dang sure can't be around when its time to hire the next football coach which will be here before we know it. He can't be the man to make that decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom