2023 SyracuseFan Fantasy Baseball?? | Syracusefan.com

2023 SyracuseFan Fantasy Baseball??

Symphony Steve

All American
Are we gonna get the gang back together, with some possible new members, for the upcoming season?

I really enjoy our 'For Bragging Rights Only' league!

Are we gonna get the gang back together, with some possible new members, for the upcoming season?

I really enjoy our 'For Bragging Rights Only' league!
What's the format? I'd be interested.

What's the format? I'd be interested.
It's been mixed league, snake draft, 10 categories, with a pitching inning minimum. 24 on each team's roster, three IR spots. No carryover from one season to next. We can adjust lineups daily. I THINK we can do up to 5 adds/subtracts a week.

We always discuss possible adjustments each year before the draft. We usually draft the week before the scheduled season opener.

Each week you go head to head with another team. So you can bank anywhere from ten to zero points in any given week, depending on how many categories you win.

It's been mixed league, snake draft, 10 categories, with a pitching inning minimum. 24 on each team's roster, three IR spots. No carryover from one season to next. We can adjust lineups daily. I THINK we can do up to 5 adds/subtracts a week.

We always discuss possible adjustments each year before the draft. We usually draft the week before the scheduled season opener.

Each week you go head to head with another team. So you can bank anywhere from ten to zero points in any given week, depending on how many categories you win.
Thank you

The Champ is here! I had a lucky playoff run last year.

Will we need to sign up or will you send out links to past members?

I've never done a baseball league but am down

The Champ is here! I had a lucky playoff run last year.

Will we need to sign up or will you send out links to past members?
I've never been the commish.

Hoping the commish is also back in for the season.

The draft starts a half hour after my other fantasy draft. But don't worry! I have a black belt in multi-tasking!

Guys--we have two new prospective participants, which would bring our count to 12, assuming everyone else is back.

Both SuFanIn NJ and orangenauburn have expressed interest. 12 is the max, and I think it'd be cool.

Guys--we have two new prospective participants, which would bring our count to 12, assuming everyone else is back.

Both SuFanIn NJ and orangenauburn have expressed interest. 12 is the max, and I think it'd be cool.

The more the better in my view.

I noted the league had auto renew which is good for those that want to keep playing. I have that set up for our fantasy basketball league.

The only issue becomes that some people that got renewed don't end up actually playing that year for a number of potential reasons.

Don't know if there are any members that got auto-renew that are not planning to play this year, but if you are reading this and not planning to play let Steve know. Then he can remove your team.

I noted the league had auto renew which is good for those that want to keep playing. I have that set up for our fantasy basketball league.

The only issue becomes that some people that got renewed don't end up actually playing that year for a number of potential reasons.

Don't know if there are any members that got auto-renew that are not planning to play this year, but if you are reading this and not planning to play let Steve know. Then he can remove your team.
I'm not the commish, but, yes, please let us know if you're not coming back.

I’m in again. Munching on greenies since last season to retool the Fawkes.

Am I in? I don't think I renewed. But you can kick me out, I'm terrible at Fantasy Baseball.

Have been doing some work to this to make sure people are coming back.

The link is here for people that want to join. I’m all about making it 12! I play in a 16 team, so the more the merrier.

Baseball season is upon us! Join my league "Syracuse Fan - Post COVID"

So. How many teams do we have this year?

I need to know before I do my copious research (1 to 2 hours, more or less) for Sunday's draft...

So. How many teams do we have this year?

I need to know before I do my copious research (1 to 2 hours, more or less) for Sunday's draft...
Looks like 14

Looks like 14
I know that the Commish expanded the number of possible teams to 14. But I don't know whether we have more than 12. It's gotta be an even number...if we have 13 interested, it'll be 12.

fantasy.png

I'm call it an Eephus, you can kick me out, I didn't mean to renew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom