2024 NFL Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2024 NFL Thread

I'll grant the second TD, but his speed and explosiveness allowed the well-blocked reverse to be a touchdown rather than a smaller chunk play.

He's a 165-pound rookie receiver who runs a 4.21. I hope you weren't expecting him to shed tacklers or throw blocks out there.
Not at all. Can we just see something from him we haven't from Mecole Hardman first before we take the L on this one? JFC.

Not at all. Can we just see something from him we haven't from Mecole Hardman first before we take the L on this one? JFC.
Hardman is not as fast as Worthy. And certainly not in pads.

You can thank the Bills idiotic GM for this. Passed on him so they could draft a 4.7 40 wr. Or should I say traded the pick to the chiefs
Didn't they also own the pick that was traded to the Chiefs that ultimately was used to pick Mahomes?

I'll grant the second TD, but his speed and explosiveness allowed the well-blocked reverse to be a touchdown rather than a smaller chunk play.

He's a 165-pound rookie receiver who runs a 4.21. I hope you weren't expecting him to shed tacklers or throw blocks out there.
Sure, but he literally had 3 touches, one a handoff where it was blocked insanely well and one where he could have crawled down the field and he still would have scored. The Chiefs will figure out how to utilize him more as the season goes on but anyone acting like he was a huge factor is just looking at the box score.

The biggest real impact he made is that his speed when motioning around and stuff helped open up the middle of the field for Rice, Kelce, and Pacheco.

Didn't they also own the pick that was traded to the Chiefs that ultimately was used to pick Mahomes?
I think they straight up traded the pick on draft night right? Was basically Mahomes for Tredavious White, Tremaine Edmunds, Zay Jones, and Siran Neal.

The whole ”they could have drafted this guy” is so dumb. Like I could have picked the winner of a bet if I knew the score beforehand. There isn’t a GM in existence that hasn’t whiffed on picks or trades. All I know is that the Bills have made the playoffs for 6 straight seasons, pretty damn good compared to what came before. Sounds like orioles fans who now claim their GM made a few bad deals. let’s looks at the body of work before we start calling really good GM’s idiots

Blackledge recommends "taking the points and go into half with momentum". It would've been a 52yd fg in a foreign country and GB would've got the ball back with 2mins left.

The whole ”they could have drafted this guy” is so dumb. Like I could have picked the winner of a bet if I knew the score beforehand. There isn’t a GM in existence that hasn’t whiffed on picks or trades. All I know is that the Bills have made the playoffs for 6 straight seasons, pretty damn good compared to what came before. Sounds like orioles fans who now claim their GM made a few bad deals. let’s looks at the body of work before we start calling really good GM’s idiots
Late stage Al Davis there were some obvious whiffs. JaMarcus Russell. If I could afford it I would've gone to the draft with a "draft Calvin Johnson" sign.

Blackledge recommends "taking the points and go into half with momentum". It would've been a 52yd fg in a foreign country and GB would've got the ball back with 2mins left.
Are field goals more difficult in a foreign country?

Who had the bengals losing to the Pats? Could happen. Also how can an NFL team be losing 30-3 at HT to a team with Carr as a QB?

Who had the bengals losing to the Pats? Could happen. Also how can an NFL team be losing 30-3 at HT to a team with Carr as a QB?
Most popular survivor pick by far. Also I wasn't aware Brady still played for the Pats. So far today they've had a Bengals TD and a Patriots turnover overturned by the booth.

The Bears have 24 points and zero offensive touchdowns. This is Dennis Green they were who we thought they were all over again.

Bengals are the worst coached team in the league. Burrow and Chase are not Mahomes and Jefferson either.

So far we have had 8 of 10 finals be one score games. Pretty good unless you are a Giants or Panthers fan.

Think I picked this as well as starting the Pats defense in fantasy. Don’t like the Bengals this year in general and especially didn’t like them with Burrow and Chase barely practicing this offseason and Higgins being out.

I've been a Giants fan as Iong as SU. That gets me back to 1958. AII I can say is that franchise needs totaI overhauI.

They shouId rebate the fans for that game today.