2024 NFL Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2024 NFL Thread

Who had the bengals losing to the Pats? Could happen. Also how can an NFL team be losing 30-3 at HT to a team with Carr as a QB?
Threw in a $line sprinkle this morning but I wasn't sure Chase was a full go.
Looks like Joe Cool had some slick handoffs.

Bryce Young is a bust. The Panthers will be picking a QB again next year.

Bengals are the worst coached team in the league. Burrow and Chase are not Mahomes and Jefferson either.
Burrow has been dining off that AFC title win where something was wrong with Mahomes for quite awhile now.

Who had the bengals losing to the Pats? Could happen. Also how can an NFL team be losing 30-3 at HT to a team with Carr as a QB?
the panthers are still that bad. At least they have their #1 pick this year to try again at QB.

I've been a Giants fan as Iong as SU. That gets me back to 1958. AII I can say is that franchise needs totaI overhauI.

They shouId rebate the fans for that game today.
Gettleman put them in a Fucillo huuuuuge hole. But it's on Schein for giving Jones that huge deal after one good season out of 4.

Moving off Baker for Watson will go down as one of the all time worst personnel decisions in NFL history.

I figure we can throw the draft stuff in here instead of a separate NFL Draft thread. My Raiders managed to lose too many to make the playoffs but win enough to pick #13. Another year of purgatory. Love to see them trade for Fields. Not thrilled with this mock draft projection.

McCarthy is another Gino Torretta carried by a dominant team. Dude will impress at the combine and interviews and be a massive bust. Perfect for the Raiders. :(
Just saw Travis Kelce at the US Open dressed up in Gucci, what a completely bad look that was him. Pretty sure that that Taylor wears the pants in that relationship. I'm sure he is going to get an incredible amount of crap from his NFL buddies. But he is golden now because Greenlaw had that fluke Achilles tear at the beginning of the second half of the super bowl. He is good, but it is better to be good and lucky; I hope he and Taylor live happily ever after.

Matthew McConaughey on the other hand was doing his own thing and looked marvelous.

Gettleman put them in a Fucillo huuuuuge hole. But it's on Schein for giving Jones that huge deal after one good season out of 4.
It was funny watching the off season hard knocks how hard they were at once trying to trade up to get a QB and yet acting like DJ is the man

the panthers are still that bad. At least they have their #1 pick this year to try again at QB.
I mean they blew it last time why not this time ?

“Upon being stopped, Mr. Hill was not immediately cooperative with the officers on scene who, pursuant to policy and for their immediate safety, placed Mr. Hill in handcuffs,” Steadman Stahl, the organization’s president, said in a statement to CNN.

“Mr. Hill, still uncooperative, refused to sit on the ground and was therefore redirected to the ground. Once the situation was sorted out within a few minutes, Mr. Hill was issued two traffic citations and was free to leave.

“For their immediate safety.” This is the get out of jail free card for all bullies. I can guarantee you it wasnt a safety issue. It was a butt hurt issue. He probably said some stuff that made them mad so they did what they do. Luckily in this instance we have someone with deep pockets and a platform.

If you are so easily made to fear for your safety, go work at Jo Anne fabrics .

Last edited:
These flags against SF are silly after letting Reed tackle Deebo before the ball was even close

#RBsDontMattter example 84,976.
People really thought CMC was more valuable than Tyreek last yr..insane.

so the police camera footage released by the Miami Dade PD make them look pretty bad. The exact moment where the cops escalated crap is very easy to identify. Cop tells Hill to keep his window down..Hill initially doesn't respond. But then he DOES lower the window part way and cops says " keep it down or else im going to get you out of the car" pause...pause..."as a matter of fact get out of the car." at which point Hill starts to get out of the car but the loser cop grabs him before he can get out of the car himself (mind you its not that easy to get out of a mcclaren...not a humble brag)

the "AS A MATTER OF FACT" was total escalation. Hill did not re-raise the window. he complied at that point. and butt hurt loser punk byotch just decided to escalate. it's clear as day who escalated.

Last edited:
so the police camera footage released by the Miami Dade PD make them look pretty bad. The exact moment where the cops escalated crap is very easy to identify. Cop tells Hill to keep his window down..Hill initially doesn't respond. But then he DOES lower the window part way and cops says " keep it down or else im going to get you out of the car" pause...pause..."as a matter of fact get out of the car." at which point Hill starts to get out of the car but the loser cop grabs him before he can get out of the car himself (mind you its not that easy to get out of a mcclaren...not a humble brag)

the "AS A MATTER OF FACT" was total escalation. Hill did not re-raise the window. he complied at that point. and butt hurt loser punk byotch just decided to escalate. it's clear as day who escalated.
And although the body cam footage was always going to come out, I think it was put out so fast because some stooges are so out of touch they thought the footage makes them look good! “Surely once the public sees this they will side with us”