2024 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Preseason Camp Thread

They don’t want them to take them to the ground which is where a lot of injuries happen. It’s Difficult to prevent the non contact leg injuries which are going to happen but can try to limit the contact injuries that occur with tackling to the ground.

Edit- agree they prob should wrap up a little more but also a slippery slope when going full speed then trying to slow down and go half speed and wrap up.
OK. I guess that makes sense?

My understanding is Bellamy has a pretty big lead over other guys for cb1. Buxton is a name I am surprised keeps coming up as someone to keep an eye on.
Yeah Bellamy started 7 games for us last year so I find it hard to believe he won't be playing a lot. Grant has so much potential with his size and he had like 6 pics and couple pic sixes last year or something, all be it at safety. And Lewis started 2 games each of the past 2 years at ND and started every game in his freshman season. No way all of those guys don't see a lot of PT.

My understanding is Bellamy has a pretty big lead over other guys for cb1. Buxton is a name I am surprised keeps coming up as someone to keep an eye on.
I thought I saw yesterday someone say they moved buxton to safety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom