2024 Seating Changes | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Let me know if what I heard is correct?

I will check on this.

I bought 2 more cheap $99ea tickets in case I had relatives come. I haven't picked them yet, but the Vinnie said to just call... I was going to wait till July 1st... But of course I can do it now as my main seats I chose over 2 weeks ago..

I am selecting tomorrow morning. Is there a way to see what seats are available?

What I heard...kinda like a fast pass at Disneyland.

Anyone who wants to upgrade to between the 30s...call SU tix office directly. They have some holes. Even first time newbies can call.
I'm not sure if this is 100 only or into the super premium areas of the 300s.

I have no issue with with this now that we are nearing the end. So if you are sitting on the side waiting call SU now and get your premium seats.

Anyone who does this let me know to see if my 2nd hand info is correct.
I called rep first thing this morning. No seats have opened up, he said nothing like that has suddenly become available. No changes to the ridiculous number of $2500 seats. He mentioned that there are some seats on visitors bench from 30s in that have not been purchased yet.

Sooo, it will be great to see hundreds of empty orange premium seats come Labor Day weekend vs Ohio. And all subsequent games. SMH.

The jump of like $1800 per seat is stupid. Far too rich for this guy's blood. We're not the LA Lakers or MSG courstide. The demand for that type of thing in Syracuse NY might be 50 people, not 500 seats worth, which consequently eats up half of 101 and 130.

It would be a bad look to have hundreds of empty orange seats down low every game. I hope SU is maybe opening some of those rows up to 'normal' pricing. They have not installed them yet so maybe they will switch a few rows to regular blue season tix seats that ppl can actually afford and sit in.

The work of Legends, I'm assuming. I wonder if they have any guarantees in their contract about minimum sells in premium areas.

I called rep first thing this morning. No seats have opened up, he said nothing like that has suddenly become available. No changes to the ridiculous number of $2500 seats. He mentioned that there are some seats on visitors bench from 30s in that have not been purchased yet.

Sooo, it will be great to see hundreds of empty orange premium seats come Labor Day weekend vs Ohio. And all subsequent games. SMH.
Legends did this at Yankee Stadium as well (price the best seats in the stadium so high many remain unsold).

It is what makes them legendary.

FYI, I wasn't able to view seats right until my counter went off. You basically select seats via a virtual venue. I would check out the seating map prior to your slot opening and make sure that you know which area(s) to be looking at.

Renewed my tickets and then next day under manage tickets the Ohio game showed up...not available to manage but I can see it ...today it's not there anyone else have the same thing happen
Generally you shouldn't be able to manage tickets until single game tickets are on sale. It has to do with the back end of the system, and it was probably an error that turned on the ability to manage the Ohio game.

Legends did this at Yankee Stadium as well (price the best seats in the stadium so high many remain unsold).

It is what makes them legendary.
Plain stupid. Selling maybe 150 seats at $2500 leaves roughly 250 open seats in 101 and 130, which now will not sell at that price. And will look awful at games. Using simple human math, selling those 250 seats instead at $725 each, which they aint, leaves $181,250 Washingtons on the table. Whatever SU. It's legendary alright.

Plain stupid. Selling maybe 150 seats at $2500 leaves roughly 250 open seats in 101 and 130, which now will not sell at that price. And will look awful at games. Using simple human math, selling those 250 seats instead at $725 each, which they aint, leaves $181,250 Washingtons on the table. Whatever SU. It's legendary alright.
Rather than leave empty, use for in game upgrades or raffle off game to game.

They won’t look awful at games

If SU can’t sell them, they will absolutely use them for one offs for high donors etc

I will be shocked if those seats are ever empty

And if they are….woof it won’t be good for SU

If SU can’t sell them, they will absolutely use them for one offs for high donors etc

Yeah enough people fly in an out for the one game a year thing, that'll fill em up.

Also do we have any idea how many are even unsold?

Agreed. Coincidentally, I do have four years of eligibility remaining. We can talk about my measurables and review my tape after the game.
There are some words that probably should not.. be in the same sentence...

Don’t believe we do for either the ones connected to Club 44 or the ones connected to Hidden lounge
Yeah we are speculating, I just find it hard to see real strong sales there..even worse is charging what they do for the endzone 'premium' seats..while it is less than 101 and 130 its far too much to sit in the endzone. Heck the hardhat crew from the old OZone must be like, whaaaat

Also do we have any idea how many are even unsold?
They were over 50% sold before the season ticket process officially started.

5-6 seats in from all 4 isles were completely sold, the first 2 rows were completely sold and plenty of seats throughout the middle were taken as well.

I don't know if they will sell them all or not, but they are definitely well above break even in terms of total revenue (total tickets sold*price per ticket) compared to if they left it as it was @ 750 a pop and completely sold out.

Yeah we are speculating, I just find it hard to see real strong sales there..even worse is charging what they do for the endzone 'premium' seats..while it is less than 101 and 130 its far too much to sit in the endzone. Heck the hardhat crew from the old OZone must be like, whaaaat
Ozone was fun at first. Don’t remember what killed it, probably GRob. I think I still have a hard hat somewhere.

Last edited: