2024 Seating Changes | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

It won't get any better...ask one of us the night before and we'll screen shot your section for you to do your strategic due diligence
You can do that, I mean those who have already picked can log in and see what seats are available Mark? If so I woukd def take you up on that sun night

You can do that, I mean those who have already picked can log in and see what seats are available Mark? If so I woukd def take you up on that sun night
Yeah it's a good idea, I'd like to know the night before as well.

Once you pick, you are done. Which was a bit of a surprise, what if I changed my mind?

It would be interesting to know if the student's lost, gained, or remained the same in terms of total tickets.

The Dome going from 49k to 42k is a 14.3% decrease. But if the student section was 5k before and is still 5k now, we are going from 44k non student to 37k non student which is a 15.9% decrease. Or if they were 5k before and are 6k now, we go from 44k to 36k which is a 18.2% decrease.

So did the student allotment go down proportionally, stay the same, or actually go up (based on having more sections now)?

Once you pick, you are done. Which was a bit of a surprise, what if I changed my mind?
There is an immediate option that says upgrade. I assume that lets you change

After your purchase? I can't go back in now and change from what I can tell.
Yes. After. There is a button that says upgrade. You click on your seats and it becomes active at the top of the screen. No to be clear I haven’t tried to execute a change. I just use it to go back in and check inventory for others.

Yes. After. There is a button that says upgrade. You click on your seats and it becomes active at the top of the screen. No to be clear I haven’t tried to execute a change. I just use it to go back in and check inventory for others.
This is very useful intel..thank you. I will be asking for a screen shot or 5 come sun night:)

Just did mine. Got the same seats I've always had. Other than the 50-Yard line seats, there's a lot of green.

Yup 50's lower bowl are gone as in sold out. 300's 50's are ramping up, big run likely coming the next few days. As we get to friday and next week I suspect we start so see some fill in. Lot of ST's who want their old seats or as close as they can get it and will start taking them as a lot of them are probably still available.

Yup 50's lower bowl are gone as in sold out. 300's 50's are ramping up, big run likely coming the next few days. As we get to friday and next week I suspect we start so see some fill in. Lot of ST's who want their old seats or as close as they can get it and will start taking them as a lot of them are probably still available.
I was worried because I had piggyback aisle seats in 2 sets of 4, and I was afraid I might not be able to find that same setup on the sideline. Turns out I had nothing to worry about. I could have moved closer to midfield if I wanted to, but I didn't want to steal someone else's seats.

Would normally agree, but for most other events that Syracuse does, when they include drinks, they include 4 alcoholic beverages.

This decision to go with two included is a money move and not a liability move
Was speaking more on the unlimited part than the 4. But 4 drinks is still more than you should have to drive.

I was worried because I had piggyback aisle seats in 2 sets of 4, and I was afraid I might not be able to find that same setup on the sideline. Turns out I had nothing to worry about. I could have moved closer to midfield if I wanted to, but I didn't want to steal someone else's seats.
Of course you have no idea if you were stealing seats or people renewed or moved as well, or even if some of the seats were part of small game packages. Unless you saw the same people for years in a location.

There is going to be seat stealing no matter what just with seats going away and some sections going away.

It is what it is, and everyone had a chance to try and up their ranti.

Was speaking more on the unlimited part than the 4. But 4 drinks is still more than you should have to drive.
as it is just because we were having this discussion at golf recently. 4 beers over a game wont get you there.. 4 of something else might.

General Estimates. A 180-lb man may be able to drink 3.5 regular 12-ounce beers in one hour and keep his Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) under the legal limit of . 08%.

a few during a game vs a few during a quarter I suppose.

Though there is some push to lower it to more like .05.

3-4 in a hr gets you pretty close, and if you go over 1 an hr after that you would be pushing it.

Why people need to drink 3-4 per hour I dont really understand.

I had a feeling a majority would hit those 40-50 yard line seats lower and upper level first and then fan out and that's pretty much happened if your looking to get your old seats back and ther outside of the 50s your likely to be able to get them through at least early June.

What I mean is you ask someone the night before they pick to take some screen shots for you when they pick.

I hope Consigliere's technique will work though

Last edited:
My time slot is Friday morning, I have 3 seats I'm hoping to get in our original spot which I'm thinking may be a difficult task. Plan b is getting 2 together and 1 close by.

I'll be glad when this process is over as I'm sure most everyone else will be.

My time slot is Friday morning, I have 3 seats I'm hoping to get in our original spot which I'm thinking may be a difficult task. Plan b is getting 2 together and 1 close by.

I'll be glad when this process is over as I'm sure most everyone else will be.

Unless your original was on 50 or 40 or a front row 200 or 300, you should have zero issue getting ur prior seats