2024 Seating Changes | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Is anyone seeing what availability on 100 section of flipped end zone is outside of Club 44 seating? Like 107 & 109.

Of course you have no idea if you were stealing seats or people renewed or moved as well, or even if some of the seats were part of small game packages. Unless you saw the same people for years in a location.

There is going to be seat stealing no matter what just with seats going away and some sections going away.

It is what it is, and everyone had a chance to try and up their ranti.
Yup my 2 on the aisle were gone but I moved close by and grabbed 2 others on the aisle.

In the same boat as you. Picking tomorrow morning and have had seats in the front row 200 level for the past 25+ years.

Hoping we can both get back in Row A.
I think you'll be ok...but really depends what moves today

I think someone mentioned this, but this thread is so tri-polar I can't bear to go back and look.

Is there an amount of time before my official selection time where I can see what's available?

Right now it just takes me to all the general seating stuff.

I think someone mentioned this, but this thread is so tri-polar I can't bear to go back and look.

Is there an amount of time before my official selection time where I can see what's available?

Seems like you can get in about 5 - 10 minutes early but can’t actually select until your time.

About 5 mins before you should be able to get in.

For me this am...it let me in maybe 1 min early

So going by the last couple posts...Who knows 1 to 10 mins early

BTW, I grabbed your seats.

I was able to secure Row A 200 level yesterday. Good luck.
I grabbed four of these seats on an aisle this morning. There were quite a few available as of 10:30.

Also, in general I thought the selection process was very easy and I was even able to reach my ref right after to confirm.

Today transitions from $2500 donor level to $1000 donor level

$1000 levels continue through Monday or Tuesday I believe

For me this am...it let me in maybe 1 min early

So going by the last couple posts...Who knows 1 to 10 mins early

BTW, I grabbed your seats.

bastard.gif

Just picked. (5/30 @ 3:18 p.m.). Warning! Don't use Mac with Safari. Seat selections would not load correctly. Switched to Microsoft with Google Chrome and that was working. Before I completed, ticket rep called back (shout out to to David Becker) who very nice. I told him I got it to work on Chrome, he offered to just take care of it over the phone - very easy and very pleasant.

As to seat selection, I had last row section 113 and was able to move those four over to 114 same last row first four aisle seats. I also had four in the first row of 317. Those were gone and was basically every other first row heading toward the 50. I had to move over to 316 to get four first row seats (on the aisle). Seems the first row folks moved away from the 50 toward end zone to keep the first row - as did I. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I TOOK ANYONE'S SEATS WHO IS ON SYRACUSEFAN.COM. I will recite over and over the Confiteor Deo along with copious amounts of Mea Culpas.

The end result was the same price I paid before since the 114 price was the old 317 price and the 316 price was the old 317 price. Also, picked up two next to the Dome parking passes (RAY) as per family request. Putting aside the Safari issue, it was right about what I expected and basically ended up with the same seats. If you are a front rower third level and haven't picked yet, be prepared to head farther away from the 50 yard line. In sum, not dissatisfied and looking forward to the season!

Go Orange!

Last edited:
I am going into the "review seat map" in the email. I am also Friday morning. But it only shows sections and rows, and not actual seats. How do i know if I am near an aisle. Old lady can't navigate into the row that well anymore. My first priority is within 5 seats of an aisle. The example they sent for instructions shows a traditional map with the actual seats in green.
Help me know how I will see the exact seats?

I am going into the "review seat map" in the email. I am also Friday morning. But it only shows sections and rows, and not actual seats. How do i know if I am near an aisle. Old lady can't navigate into the row that well anymore. My first priority is within 5 seats of an aisle. The example they sent for instructions shows a traditional map with the actual seats in green.
Help me know how I will see the exact seats?

The actual map is completely different. You can’t access anything that shows seats until your selection time

The actual map is completely different. You can’t access anything that shows seats until your selection time
That is what I was hoping. Now I will be able to sleep tonight, I think, lol. Thanks.

Just picked. (5/30 @ 3:18 p.m.). Warning! Don't use Mac with Safari. Seat selections would not load correctly. Switched to Microsoft with Google Chrome and that was working. Before I completed, ticket rep called back (shout out to to David Becker) who very nice. I told him I got it to work on Chrome, he offered to just take care of it over the phone - very easy and very pleasant.

As to seat selection, I had last row section 113 and was able to move those four over to 114 same last row first four aisle seats. I also had four in the first row of 317. Those were gone and was basically every other first row heading toward the 50. I had to move over to 316 to get four first row seats (on the aisle). Seems the first row folks moved away from the 50 toward end zone to keep the first row - as did I. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I TOOK ANYONE'S SEATS WHO IS ON SYRACUSEFAN.COM. I will recite over and over the Confiteor Deo along with copious amounts of Mea Culpas.

The end result was the same price I paid before since the 114 price was the old 317 price and the 316 price was the old 317 price. Also, picked up two next to the Dome parking passes (RAY) as per family request. Putting aside the Safari issue, it was right about what I expected and basically ended up with the same seats. If you are a front rower third level and haven't picked yet, be prepared to head farther away from the 50 yard line. In sum, not dissatisfied and looking forward to the season!

Go Orange!

Dave is great.

Has anyone selected using an iPad and Google Chrome app?

I planned on using my iPad but having second thoughts based upon the previous post.

Another trick if having problems loading is go to "incongnito". I just did that on my Mac when I had trouble getting into gmail on chrome.
My desktop does not seem to work loading the tutorial and the sample seating map, so I did it also "incongnito"
So worked on both devices that way.

I've always have to disable my VPN dealing with cuse.com and Ticketmaster