2024 Seating Changes | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I had to move over a section to 212, my original 3 were in 213 seats 3, 4, & 5 but 5 was already gone. Seats 1 through 4 were available but it wouldn't let me leave a single seat so I had to move. I apologize if I took another syracusefan's seats but I didn't have a choice.

There are plenty of row A seats in the 200 level available today
Glad you were able to get seats in Row A.

Was able to get the four seats I have had in 210 / Row A for the past 25+ years. Hope you got yours Kelly.
I have 4 down row from you for 13 years but dont select until next Thursday. Not real happy with my prospects

Well considering we’re doing renewals, most if not all have purchased parking before……….
maybe. But also if you jumped donor levels you may have a parking option you never did before as lots filled out. I am was just asking because if someone had never done it, you have to know what you want to pick before you get to the process.

I will be in my "Window" at 3:10 today, I will take a screen shot for any of those interested. If those selecting today could send me a screenshot of what they had available, I would greatly appreciate it. To be able to "Pre-Game" prior to your 'Window" could be advantageous and with less anxiety for many...

I will be in my "Window" at 3:10 today, I will take a screen shot for any of those interested. If those selecting today could send me a screenshot of what they had available, I would greatly appreciate it. To be able to "Pre-Game" prior to your 'Window" could be advantageous and with less anxiety for many...
Here's the problem with the screenshot. The high level view shows you all sections available to you for purchase but not individual seats within those sections. When you click on a section, it shrinks the view to that section and part of the adjacent section showing you the available seats in those specific sections. You really need to have a specific section or sections in mind before you start given the time limit for choosing and checking out. Just a thought.

Here's the problem with the screenshot. The high level view shows you all sections available to you for purchase but not individual seats within those sections. When you click on a section, it shrinks the view to that section and part of the adjacent section showing you the available seats in those specific sections. You really need to have a specific section or sections in mind before you start given the time limit for choosing and checking out. Just a thought.

This 100%. If Army has a specific Section he's looking for I am sure someone can take a gander at it who goes today.

Great Input, I was thinking it was going to very similar to that. Expanded view, with available seats only viewable by section you selected at the time.....Appreciate the feedback.

Great Input, I was thinking it was going to very similar to that. Expanded view, with available seats only viewable by section you selected at the time...Appreciate the feedback.

What Section are you looking at?

All I’m hoping for is 200 level not under the overhang. Don’t pick until June 13.

All I’m hoping for is 200 level not under the overhang. Don’t pick until June 13.

Think you should be OK, might depend on how many seats you need. 200s really starting to move the last few days but mostly first couple rows.

Just 2 I would prefer end seats or directly in the middle. If I’m going to have to get up for people leaving my aisle, I’d rather be on the end.

Just 2

You should be good then, as it get's closer those who go later can update you. I believe they are pretty wide open beyond the 1st few rows right now but that could change as more and more go.

Just so you know, for anyone seeking renewal in Section 250 that section is closed off. It is being reserved for groups and partial plan holders.

Pretty wide open this morning. I looked at a couple of corners.

What Section are you looking at?
I've been in Alpha Row / Section 250 with 5 seats for years...

Reading the Tea Leaves Sections 250 & 251 are off the books "Not Available". Now reserved for Group Sales, and/or some plan they have for that area in the future TBD...

Reading the Tea Leaves Sections 250 & 251 are off the books "Not Available". Now reserved for Group Sales, and/or some plan they have for that area in the future TBD...

Yes 250 is not available to pick online, however, I would highly suggest calling your rep to speak with them about 250. There is additional information they can provide to you about that section and the ability to still sit there.

I have 4 down row from you for 13 years but dont select until next Thursday. Not real happy with my prospects
There were at least 10 seats open in Section 210 / Row A after I was done selecting at 9:00 am today so you might get 4 seats in Row A or 2 in Row A / 2 in Row B next Thursday.

Also I just learned that a large group in Section 211 / Row A moved to the new Section 212 / Row A & B so seats may be available in Section 211 / Row A next week.

Yup I would call your rep if that’s your section

Last season in Section 210 & 211 there were always seats available in Rows B-E in front of the overhang. You should not have a problem selecting season tickets in the 200 level.

Last edited:
Just so you know, for anyone seeking renewal in Section 250 that section is closed off. It is being reserved for groups and partial plan holders.

That kinda seems unfair. I think first row of 251 all the way near 253 is a sneaky good deal at only $200. I can get 3 seats for the same total as one in other sections near midfield. Also those seats are as far down the field you can get in the 200 level (along with 243) and have just about the same view as the last of the suites. I checked it out during the Spring game, but wasn't a fan of the overhang. Seated you are fine but if you stand I am sure the people behind you would freak out being that they cannot see at all.

There were at least 10 seats open in Section 210 / Row A after I was done selecting at 9:00 am today so you might get 4 seats in Row A or 2 in Row A / 2 in Row B next Thursday.

Also I just learned that a large group in Section 211 / Row A moved to the new Section 212 / Row A & B so seats may be available in Section 211 / Row A next week.
DAMN! A&B aisle 212 were my seats I been SeatJacked!

maybe. But also if you jumped donor levels you may have a parking option you never did before as lots filled out. I am was just asking because if someone had never done it, you have to know what you want to pick before you get to the process.

Except maybe the whales who park on campus, donation level has nothing to do with parking passes.

Yes 250 is not available to pick online, however, I would highly suggest calling your rep to speak with them about 250. There is additional information they can provide to you about that section and the ability to still sit there.
Jeremy & Heeter,
I'm feeling your nudge and have already reached out to my "Rep" in recent days. Out of professionalism I will not divulge their ID. They were committed in the fact that 250/251 was not available "forementioned". What they would commit to was "They would work with me, and I'll be fine". I'm conflicted on how to digest that. Could mean existing STH in those sections will be granted a pardon to remain there, omitting any new transfers into said area. Could mean they will help me find the next best available area, which is the same professionalism they are extending to all of us, and good for them.

An individual higher up the food chain royalty advised me to stay clear of that area because I could be granted my seats there this season only to be forced to relocate in the coming seasons with their TBD plan.

Perhaps when I am in my "Window", the filters will be removed, and they will have more liberties to shot me straight.

Either way I'm logging in 15 minutes prior and ready to hit redial ...!!

Last edited:
Jeremy & Heeter,
I'm feeling your nudge and have already reached out to my "Rep" in recent days. Out of professionalism I will not divulge their ID. They were committed in the fact that 250/251 was not available "forementioned". What they would commit to was "They would work with me, and I'll be fine". I'm conflicted on how to digest that. Could mean existing STH in those sections will be granted a pardon to remain there, omitting any new transfers into said area. Could mean they will help me find the next best available area, which is the same professionalism they are extending to all of us, and good for them.

An individual higher up the food chain royalty advised me to stay clear of that area because I could be granted my seats there this season only to be forced to relocate in the coming seasons with their TBD plan.

Perhaps when I am in my "Window", the filters will be removed, and they will have more liberties to shot me straight.

Either way I'm logging in 15 minutes prior and ready to hit redial ...!!

Without divulging to much the higher up person you spoke with is pointing you in the right direction. Maybe best to get yourself some new digs. Good amount left

Last edited: