2024 Seating Changes | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

The group I have been in a section with since I was a kid has their new endzone seats (we were 328) I just need the spots around them to survive through next week I am June 10th.

Fingers crossedddddddd

Except maybe the whales who park on campus, donation level has nothing to do with parking passes.
it does this year though because we are picking in order of donor level in ways we never have before. i thought we always picked parking based on some level of order though?

it does this year though because we are picking in order of donor level in ways we never have before. i thought we always picked parking based on some level of order though?

Yes the order is based on donor level still but I meant when it’s your turn you can pick any level of parking that is still available whether it’s A, B, C etc.

That's a whole other topic, but honestly I can't stand how theatres make you pick the exact seat now. I always based where I sit in a movie theatre in direct correlation to how annoying the seat neighbors happen to appear.
So that's why you are always on the exact opposite side of me at the movies!

Completed mine early this afternoon. Very easy and fairly seamless process. Most sections stills have seats and unless your hoping for 45-50 yard line seats you shoudl be good. Aisle seats are moving quickly lower bowl spreading out from the 50. Still a decent amount left but they are moving. 200s still has a godo amount and almost all the 300s save for the 50 yard line seats are WIDE OPEN.

Endzone are still available but look ready to move as the inventory there is limited.

Completed mine early this afternoon. Very easy and fairly seamless process. Most sections stills have seats and unless your hoping for 45-50 yard line seats you shoudl be good. Aisle seats are moving quickly lower bowl spreading out from the 50. Still a decent amount left but they are moving. 200s still has a godo amount and almost all the 300s save for the 50 yard line seats are WIDE OPEN.

Endzone are still available but look ready to move as the inventory there is limited.
We're in. Agree about the aisle seats - pretty much gone in my section (114). Overall, it was a fairly straightforward process apart from the invoicing - which had been changed.

Yes the order is based on donor level still but I meant when it’s your turn you can pick any level of parking that is still available whether it’s A, B, C etc.
Ok. Got ya.

Just that some people jumped up a huge number of spots and could get a lot that was usually gone.

But then next yr when the level goes back to normal probably get the lot they had before.

Thats if people some lot they wanted to jump to and pay up for.

We're in. Agree about the aisle seats - pretty much gone in my section (114). Overall, it was a fairly straightforward process apart from the invoicing - which had been changed.
was discussing the idea of looking for an aisle seat or not with a few that go with me time to tim. Middle seats mean less getting up, aisle seats mean getting up every time someone goes wondering around. But maybe more room to get up?

Why are so many wanting an aisle seat. I have never had one.

I just did 114 and on the border with 115 got 2 in from the aisle row N. I moved from 129 which went up a bunch of money to stay at the same price point and better in the field position.

Hey all slightly off topic. I’m comin in from out of town for the Ga tech game. Looking on stub hub I don’t see many options available. Will single game tickets be more available after the season tickets are issued? Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Hey all slightly off topic. I’m comin in from out of town for the Ga tech game. Looking on stub hub I don’t see many options available. Will single game tickets be more available after the season tickets are issued? Any advice would be great. Thanks!
Probably less than 20% of the people have got seats yet to even post locations. You should see more show up in the next couple of weeks.

was discussing the idea of looking for an aisle seat or not with a few that go with me time to tim. Middle seats mean less getting up, aisle seats mean getting up every time someone goes wondering around. But maybe more room to get up?

Why are so many wanting an aisle seat. I have never had one.

My brother is a middle of the row guy. Hates getting up and down 20 times a game.

I made it thru. got a little lost because it got stuck in compare mode and had to login a few times to get it to allow an add to cart option.

I guess I never noticed that the renewal was for donor amount not the tickets amount so that added a chunk to the bill

Would be nice if the account activity screen worked so I could review what i had paid before

I just want to see tickets on my account to make me know its a done deal.

Last edited:
I don't see any way to get back in after the purchase and look around. When I click it again now it just says technical difficulties.

I think a couple mentioned they could do that?

I made it thru. got a little lost because it got stuck in compare mode and had to login a few times to get it to allow an add to cart option.

I guess I never noticed that the renewal was for donor amount not the tickets amount so that added a chunk to the bill

Would be nice if the account activity screen worked so I could review what i had paid before

I just want to see tickets on my account to make me know its a done deal.

If you check your FB invoice you should see your seat selection

I was on the horn with my "Rep" right at initial entry. He was great and made the selection process smoooooth. All you Alpha Rows in the 200's ~ About a third left mostly all endzones on the long axis. Corner 200's Alpha Row roughly about a dozen seats remain mostly in packs of 2 or 3.

Sections 250 & 251 are No-Go Zones. Had an in-depth discussion about them. You could perhaps slide into seats this season But, prepare yourself to be very Sad during next seasons renewal process.

Good Amount of Alpha Rows in the 300's extending outward from both 35-yard lines.

I was actually taken back by how many GREEN SEAT options there was available, lots of great sections within Bravo & Charlie rows. I suggest calling your "Rep", I'm glad I did as my 5 seats were split up 2/3 and the process wouldn't allow me to select them as a package deal. I gave my "Rep" the flight controls and he got me selected in under two minutes. Worse case you if you don't need your "Rep", you eliminated any stress you may have had with technology or an unexpected error message.

Have multiple target locations listed by priority. You don't want to be "On the Clock" and suddenly finding yourself scrambling ..... Good Luck STH's and LGO...!!!

I just did 114 and on the border with 115 got 2 in from the aisle row N. I moved from 129 which went up a bunch of money to stay at the same price point and better in the field position.
Right behind me (near the aisle too). See you at Fine Mess. ;)

My brother is a middle of the row guy. Hates getting up and down 20 times a game.
Occasional movement is understandable, at half time, trip to the water troughs, etc. But some people don't seem to know when a 12 noon game starts, or have ants in their pants and get up every 10 minutes. That gets old if you're near the aisle. llandz and I are going to have rock hard quads after this season, i suspect.

Last edited:
I was on the horn with my "Rep" right at initial entry. He was great and made the selection process smoooooth. All you Alpha Rows in the 200's ~ About a third left mostly all endzones on the long axis. Corner 200's Alpha Row roughly about a dozen seats remain mostly in packs of 2 or 3.

Sections 250 & 251 are No-Go Zones. Had an in-depth discussion about them. You could perhaps slide into seats this season But, prepare yourself to be very Sad during next seasons renewal process.

Good Amount of Alpha Rows in the 300's extending outward from both 35-yard lines.

I was actually taken back by how many GREEN SEAT options there was available, lots of great sections within Bravo & Charlie rows. I suggest calling your "Rep", I'm glad I did as my 5 seats were split up 2/3 and the process wouldn't allow me to select them as a package deal. I gave my "Rep" the flight controls and he got me selected in under two minutes. Worse case you if you don't need your "Rep", you eliminated any stress you may have had with technology or an unexpected error message.

Have multiple target locations listed by priority. You don't want to be "On the Clock" and suddenly finding yourself scrambling ... Good Luck STH's and LGO...!!!
“On the Clock” is not an issue. Once you’re in it stays open for you until you complete your process. The only time limit is once you place seats in your cart it only holds them for about 8 minutes before you have to start over.

Have always sat in the middle of the row in Section 210. I also hate standing/sitting all game for food, beer, and then bathroom breaks. :):)

So all aisle seats in the entire lower bowl between the 40's are toast?