2024 Seating Changes | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806_190557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240806_190557_Chrome.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 46
Will these work? That would make it look even better.
Give it a shot and let us know here.

I can see it might be an issue if the person in front of you doesn't want to lean back against the hook portion of the device that goes over their seat back.

I can see it might be an issue if the person in front of you doesn't want to lean back against the hook portion of the device that goes over their seat back.
Any foreign objects found on my seat will be discarded.

New York Nyc GIF by Storyful

Looking at game sales. I don't see much happening with tickets for the Ohio game. I don't see much selling for any games at this point.

Since single games went for sale very little has changed in what is available.

Here my thing I sit in the 300s last row for many years, su basically lied and said row v wouldn’t be available or they weren’t sure yet when I picked in June. What do you know they opened up Row V to mostly single game tickets which is very dumb. Season ticket holders should have choice if wanted to get last row and stand which is what I do. They finally found me some seats last row in same section, but what a crap show.

Will we get 40-42 thousand for Ohio game? We better.

Here my thing I sit in the 300s last row for many years, su basically lied and said row v wouldn’t be available or they weren’t sure yet when I picked in June. What do you know they opened up Row V to mostly single game tickets which is very dumb. Season ticket holders should have choice if wanted to get last row and stand which is what I do. They finally found me some seats last row in same section, but what a crap show.

Will we get 40-42 thousand for Ohio game? We better.
why would we have basically a sell out on labor day weekend for that game?

Candy asses. :p :rolleyes: :) :cool: :D

I spent 40 years sitting on an aluminum bench.

Upgrading to hard plastic is like moving from steerage class to a 2nd

Upgrading to hard plastic is like moving from steerage class to a 2nd class cabin.

Upgrading to hard plastic is like moving from steerage class to a 2nd class cabin.
I sat on cold concrete at Archbold so it’s a first class upgrade for me.

Not sure if satire, but open a good time and Fran’s first game. Past practice of cuse fans is almost sell out for coaches first game
dino game 1 vs colgate . 31k

robinson v WV 45K but thats WV
Doug did well vs Minn 48+

Shafer vs wager 33k

I think opponent is the biggest key.

if we opened with VT the hype and crowd would really be great

why would we have basically a sell out on labor day weekend for that game?
Yup and yup. We would be very lucky to break 30k actual butts in the new blue pews for ohio. I would think we all know better than to think otherwise. Ohio doesnt move any needle for casuals, Fran effect aside, not on state fair weekend and labor day. No way.

Yup and yup. We would be very lucky to break 30k actual butts in the new blue pews for ohio. I would think we all know better than to think otherwise. Ohio doesnt move any needle for casuals, Fran effect aside, not on state fair weekend and labor day. No way.

I think many will want to see the new seats in the dome, the new HC etc

Could be a bit more than normal for the first home game

Just a few weeks ago it was believed by the Dome staff that a sell out for game 1 was highly possible

We shall see

I think many will want to see the new seats in the dome, the new HC etc

Could be a bit more than normal for the first home game

Just a few weeks ago it was believed by the Dome staff that a sell out for game 1 was highly possible

We shall see
I would love to be wrong, I just dont see it. Maybe Fran and the new seats make it enough of an 'event' to draw in a few more. Fingers crossed

Well, they should be standing anyway.