2024 Transfer Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Transfer Thread

No, i blew it.

But, I've been pretty vocal about Gait being able to do what he deems best for the Program and have not been critical of the interplay with "Gait Lacrosse" at all. Also, it seems like the "stick selling" is pretty clearly Paul's arena.

No, i blew it.

But, I've been pretty vocal about Gait being able to do what he deems best for the Program and have not been critical of the interplay with "Gait Lacrosse" at all. Also, it seems like the "stick selling" is pretty clearly Paul's arena.
No illegal stick penalties this year I believe. That's all we really needed!

Handley apparently will not enter the portal but instead will turn pro.

He's an Econ major at an Ivy who went to an exclusive prep school in D.C. He's not coming to SU.
Maybe you are right, but you cannot undersell the connections the 'Cuse lax alums have in the financial industry. It will certainly not hurt him IMO. All said, he probably ends up at UVA.

Jack Boyden at Tufts is having a season. From Toronto and has two years of eligibility left, set on playing one more year of college lax. Wonder if Cuse is on the radar, according to the article "He could stay at Tufts, or he has interest from and the ability to play for big-time DI schools"...Might have been mentioned but didn't see his name pop up on this form lately.

Thanks for posting. - I have watched Tufts play quite a bit this year and last. They are a lot of fun to watch. Boyden is a player and could contribute at a high D1 level (as could a lot of his teammates). Tufts is much watch TV IMO.

Yup just saw the Eldridge news, UVA is going to need multiple FOGOS now out of the portal. The Brown FOGO transfer has to be a heavy favorite at this point.

Looks like Matt Dollive (M) has entered from Rutty as well

Remington Reynolds LSM/SSDM looks to be the guy.

Good size at 6’1 178. Went to Gilman and is from Baltimore. Not a Rutgers expert but seems like a guy SU should be interested in.

Additional Entrants on Monday​

Boston U's Christian Quadrino, Syracuse's Liam Ferris, and Yale's Lucas Osborne all entered the portal on Monday, however, none of them played the 2023 season with their respective teams.

Liam Ferris was not listed on Syracuse's fall roster in 2022, but was enrolled at the University for the rest of the school year. Coming out of Bethlehem Central (N.Y.) as a 4-star attackman, Ferris spent two years on the Orange's second midfield, playing in seven games as a freshman and six games as a sophomore.

Anyone know where the other Princeton players will wind up, specifically Alex Vardaro, Christian Ronda and Alex Slusher? Vardaro is second on the team with 47 points, Ronda is third with 32. Slusher has had a bit of a rough season battling injuries (18 points this year vs 56 last year). Assuming ACC teams but would be interested to know where. Slusher is friends with Ajax Zappatello on MD but they have a ton of offensive pieces coming back.

Unrelated but anyone know Joe Breschi's status? He is apparently out of contract and nothing has been announced either way (extension or dismissal). The only good thing about not being in the tournament is you can dedicate more time to recruiting of high schoolers and transfers. I have to imagine UNC would be involved with transfers given their activity last year. Can't imagine his status being up in the air is helping (unless they are just waiting to announce something).

Sounds like BA may be heading somewhere other that Gtown. Receiving some unexpected offers. Will see.
Good
CACB1520-4018-4724-996B-57C6E4353295.jpeg

Lol

Anyone know where the other Princeton players will wind up, specifically Alex Vardaro, Christian Ronda and Alex Slusher? Vardaro is second on the team with 47 points, Ronda is third with 32. Slusher has had a bit of a rough season battling injuries (18 points this year vs 56 last year). Assuming ACC teams but would be interested to know where. Slusher is friends with Ajax Zappatello on MD but they have a ton of offensive pieces coming back.

Unrelated but anyone know Joe Breschi's status? He is apparently out of contract and nothing has been announced either way (extension or dismissal). The only good thing about not being in the tournament is you can dedicate more time to recruiting of high schoolers and transfers. I have to imagine UNC would be involved with transfers given their activity last year. Can't imagine his status being up in the air is helping (unless they are just waiting to announce something).

rumors of a possible staff shakeup in chapel hill