20th in latest CFP (Nov 27) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

20th in latest CFP (Nov 27)

This is probably why I won’t be crying BS about Florida/PSU/whoever being ranked so far above us. Our best win is at home vs NCSU and when we had a golden opportunity to show America we were legit we sat at the fifty yard line and ate our own poop.

Oh, and that whole not being ranked for seventeen years thing.
Florida didn’t poop their bed at the 50 yard line against Notre Dame instead they lost by 3 TDs at HOME to Missouri November 3rd.
I think losing by 3 TDs at home to Missouri is more pooping the bed than Syracuse losing 36-0 to an undefeated Notre Dame after Dungey left in the first quarter.

Florida didn’t poop their bed at the 50 yard line against Notre Dame instead they lost by 3 TDs at HOME to Missouri November 3rd.
I think losing by 3 TDs at home to Missouri is more pooping the bed than Syracuse losing 36-0 to an undefeated Notre Dame after Dungey left in the first quarter.
We scored 3

We scored 3
Yeah but I really don’t want to include that FG it was a bad decision to kick with 14 seconds left we did and made it but for purposes of the argument I will say 36-0.
Florida is so overrated it’s a joke.
We would have a real good shot to beat them if we played.
They don’t have an accurate passing QB and he isn’t mobile either.
They have a good defense but it’s not as good at ND’s defense.
Florida is ranked ridliciously way too high.

How can I even take this argument seriously?

You didn’t even use the right poop metaphor.

Yeah but I really don’t want to include that FG it was a bad decision to kick with 14 seconds left we did and made it but for purposes of the argument I will say 36-0.
I had no problem kicking that FG. When your opponent doesn't want you to do something, most times, not always, you should, We owed them nothing.

Meh, it’s annoying, but unimportant. You know what is important about this poll? that an undefeated group of five team has no shot ever at a playoff if it’s not higher than EVERY two-loss P5 school. See Michigan vs UCF.

They might as well set up their own playoff.

so they have backed themselves into a corner now.. if Ok/GA/OSU all lose they cant bump mich ahead of OSU and if UCF beat memphis they almost have to move them ahead of OSU/Mich/Ok with an undefeated team and everyone else 2 losses.

all it would mean is that had we beat ND we would have made the leap since we would have gone by UCF and mich and prob sitting at 7 right now at worst maybe even unless they left ND ahead of us. scary close.

That was Dino giving that douche Kelly the middle finger. I’d bet my savings that a rematch would net a much better result.

Sure, we should be ranked above Mississippi St and TAMU, but at least we're not Wazzu or UCF. This process sucks and the sooner they go to 8 the better.

B.S that is all.

Where is the BS? I am fired up about our season and giddy. That said, mostly EVERY team in front of us would take us down. And, thats OK, thats a helluva line-up:);)

Clearly the committee also doesn’t factor in losing our All-ACC QB in the 1st quarter either.

What is all of your arguments here with 3 loses? A new years 6 bowl? Wth, tbe CWB is a sig bowl AND aan honor for us

Oh we embarrassed ourselves vs Notre Dame?

I suppose Michigan and LSU weren’t embarrassed similarly either

What are we arguing here? That wss LSUs first loss and UMs second loss, @ a top 5 team, prob the #2 most talented team in the nation.

You are trolling. If Scott Shafer were coach you wouldn’t say this.

Whatever, i love this team and board. Anyone you disagree with is a troll. Tell me which team ahead of us we would beat?

Whatever, i love this team and board. Anyone you disagree with is a troll. Tell me which team ahead of us we would beat?

Any team not in the top ten + UCF.

I guess I am in the minority, but I am fine with 20th. Yeah, I think we should be higher, and I think I would be really ticked off if we were 21. Anything that motivates the team in a bowl game I am for. And if we win the bowl game, we will be higher than 20. The ranking is locker room bulletin board material, and you know Dino will play that up. Motivated teams win bowl games.

UW, WSU, PSU, MSU, and UT are all better than us. And, ya know what, thats ok, we had a helluva year. Geeez...

You don’t know that.

What are we arguing here? That wss LSUs first loss and UMs second loss, @ a top 5 team, prob the #2 most talented team in the nation.
Michigan gave up over 60 points and LSU had a worse loss than we did while at home on gameday. Names matter I guess

Why is it that SEC schools lose to each other (and get crushed at times) and are "respected" but SU loses to road games to #2 and #3 and gets zero respect? Why are road losses not counted like in basketball? To me...they're a lot harder to win than in hoop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom