A Well Refereed Game ... | Syracusefan.com

A Well Refereed Game ...

OrangeTarheel

It’s time to kick names and take ass
I haven't seen anyone mention this yet but after a year of horribly refereed games we have had a pretty good string of well officiated games. What a breath of fresh air.

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet but after a year of horribly refereed games we have had a pretty good string of well officiated games. What a breath of fresh air.

That was basketball played as a non-contact sport. The teams took the refs out of the game. It was a beautiful game to watch - one of the best I have seen in...

I agree. I was browsing a 'neutral' board that was rooting against us probably by 95% and loves to whine about calls and they didn't complain much; so I know I don't feel that way because they favored us.

i thought they missed a few hip checks by wisky and missed a couple calls on us inside defensively. but that is nothing compared to the utter bs we have seen all year. kudos to that team of refs.

there was that travel and oob against us where the dude fell down and took like 6 steps before he knocked it out.

or the foul on scoop where the dude fell down

but really, it was pretty solid

Amazing to watch a game where the refs are actually competent and do their job.

Bo Ryan mentioned it.

Triche was hit on the head, and whisky traveled then Xmas got called for fouling in the corner on a three to end our 12-0 run.

Its times where they are blatant and it feels like they are no calling to get the other team back into the game that I hate.

Absolutely! Didn't even notice he refs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom