ACC Football Schedule | Syracusefan.com

ACC Football Schedule

I'll try to finish the mock tonight think I'm about 50%done

update, somebody is getting a week 3 bye unless we move our uconn suck game from 9/29 to 9/15 though on my mock i have a planned thursday night acc game the next week so i was able to give the away team in that game the week off which ended up being georgia tech. We would play pitt on my mock that week.

i have completed the entire thing

Last edited:
A sept bye will suck. It’s way too early. Can’t see two conference games in sept but here’s to hoping. I’d rather catch conference foes early when we’re healthy.

this is how the schedule worked out for us on my mock:
@ western michigan
Vs WAGNER
@ pittsburgh
BYE WEEK *
VS UCONN *
VS NORTH CAROLINA
VS FLORIDA STATE
@ Clemson
@ wake forest
VS NC STATE
VS LOUISVILLE
VS Notre Dame @ yankee stadium
@ boston college

* uconn game on my mock could move to 9/22 or stay on 9/29

notes: im expecting the fsu game to end up on friday night

@ western michigan
Vs WAGNER
@ pittsburgh
BYE WEEK *
VS UCONN *
VS NORTH CAROLINA
VS FLORIDA STATE
@ Clemson
@ wake forest
VS NC STATE
VS LOUISVILLE
@ boston college

I could handle that schedule...would definitely road trip to Pitt.

@ western michigan
Vs WAGNER
@ pittsburgh
BYE WEEK *
VS UCONN *
VS NORTH CAROLINA
VS FLORIDA STATE
@ Clemson
@ wake forest
VS NC STATE
VS LOUISVILLE
@ boston college

So North Carolina will be the other division champ this year?

Sept. 1 at Western Michigan
Sept. 8 WAGNER
Sept. 15 FLORIDA STATE
Sept. 22 UCONN
Sept. 29 at Clemson
Oct. 6 at Pitt
Oct. 13 Bye
Oct. 20 NORTH CAROLINA
Oct. 27 NC STATE
Nov. 3 at Wake Forest
Nov. 9 LOUISVILLE (Fri.)
Nov. 17 vs. Notre Dame (Yankee Stadium, The Bronx, N.Y.)
Nov. 24 at Boston College

UConn game was moved to 9/22?? That was huge.

Given what we already knew (final 2 games would be on the road), this schedule couldn't be better.

I like getting FSU early, and I like getting the bye right smack in the middle, after we've already played FSU and Clemson.

Not bad.
6 of first 10 at home. 11th game (ND) sort of a home game - at least not a definite away game in front of a hostile fandom at South Bend. Yes, the preponderance of fans will be ND, but it's a NY game. 12th game at BC is not a tough place to play. Their team might be talented, but Alumni Stadium gives them no special advantage. It's all about performance however. Anxious to see. For now looking forward to 2nd NLI day and reading the tea leaves from the Spring Game. LGO!

UConn game was moved to 9/22?? That was huge.

Given what we already knew (final 2 games would be on the road), this schedule couldn't be better.

I like getting FSU early, and I like getting the bye right smack in the middle, after we've already played FSU and Clemson.
Agree, it is better for the program to play the big programs spaced out. This schedule should be easier on the players in the second half of the season, when we have tended to play much tougher and physical teams.

The bye is in the perfect place. Love playing FSU early, when the new coaching staff and new schemes are probably not going to be working very well. And I like playing Pitt relatively early. They lose 60% of their OL and are likely going to get better as the season progresses.

I'm a homer, always have been always will be. But I'm struggling to find more than 2 definite wins here.

I'm a homer, always have been always will be. But I'm struggling to find more than 2 definite wins here.
Don’t lose sleep over it. Last year at this time, everyone on this board - homers and non homers alike - had Clemson as a definite loss. Seasons don’t go the way people think.

I like getting the 2 guaranteed losses out of the way quick.

No momentum stopper.

10-2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom