ACC Network - "All Access with Syracuse Football" premiering August 12th | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network - "All Access with Syracuse Football" premiering August 12th

Man - that’s a fun watch. I know we’re only seeing what they want to show us, but there has yet to be a situation that Fran Brown has not impressed me with.

Tough not to be excited right now.
Not sure if you have had an opportunity to meet him in person but if you do he is the same.
Unique combination of humble and confident. Excellent listener.

Not sure if you have had an opportunity to meet him in person but if you do he is the same.
Fran is a good dude. Also if you ever get to talk to him his sneaker/shoe game is on point and should be a topic of discussion.

Have had the good fortune to meet him a handful of times and catch a few practices in the IPF, couldn’t agree with you more. Really good dude. Couple of great stories out of our meetings.

So awesome that we get to have an inside look into the program and personalities at this time, a time when we’re all more excited than we’ve been in a long time. I’m officially too giddy to get any sleep until 9/31 after this last episode!

Fran talking about running the ball to set up McCord. May see some more balance than people think. Fran strikes me as a guy who really wants to impose his will. Though McCord can spin it. Damn I am looking forward to this season.

Was 79 out there with the first OL in the scrimmage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom