ACC to Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

ACC to Boeheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the tone of the quotes I wonder how close they were from suspending him for ACC games?

Dirty Dancing GIF

Appropriate message by ACC. Between bullying reporters, accusing other programs of buying players its a embarrassment to the student athletes and certainly the member schools. Can’t imagine JB will make it through this and his ego wont accept someone telling how to act. Not sure if JB is losing it because he hates losing or if its age related. He has always chewed out players during games but seems to have progressed over the past 3 years.

Are you getting tired of defending him? Not taking a position whether its right or wrong but you seem to be putting up a fairly staunch defense when the public consensus is generally that he should consider toning it way down.

I’m not defending him right now. I’m asking about the SU admins.

We can see things for what they are without sacrificing our fan cards. JB was out of line with his comments. Yes he retracted them and apologized but there was never a good reason for any of it. The ACC comments are a lot stronger than the 10 minute conversation that was referenced between JW and JB. That, while probably far more stern than how it was casually referenced, comes off pretty weak vs the ACC statements.

Absurd. Had Coach K said the exact same thing, word for word, the ACC would have given him a medal.

I doubt it. Even as much as K was adored, the comments directed at other programs would not have been tolerated. His retraction likely might have been given more consideration than JBs but as for getting a free pass... I'd have to see it to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom