Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at this stage, considering where we are, where the fan base is, HD is worth a big investment with one year remaining. If Judah comes back, with JJ, and throw in HD, tickets sales will climb. The juice, no pun intended, will be back.
Dickinson still has his covid year left, too. No idea if he would use it but the option is there.

I think at this stage, considering where we are, where the fan base is, HD is worth a big investment with one year remaining. If Judah comes back, with JJ, and throw in HD, tickets sales will climb. The juice, no pun intended, will be back.
Do we have a chance with HD?

Absolutely no idea if we have an upperhand with Dickinson. The fact the media’s reporting we’re meeting with him is encouraging. If we get him on campus then anything can happen.

If he comes to the spring game somehow you better all come haha

Adam Weitsman might be remembered for bring Syracuse no closer to glory, and maybe bringing on an NCAA investigation.

Syracuse will be fine. More rich people like the Orange than appears on the surface

I know, but even those of us that are pro-Adam still might not fully understand his motivation besides furthering his brand. Is there more to it, like his supposed love of SU, or not really. I guess, only time will tell.
For sure.

As an aside, I hate the term “furthering his brand”. It’s not just you, the kind of phrasing is all over the board.

Let’s state it plainly, Adam is promoting Adam. Not his “brand”.

I agree on Hunter as he is a game changer.

For sure.

As an aside, I hate the term “furthering his brand”. It’s not just you, the kind of phrasing is all over the board.

Let’s state it plainly, Adam is promoting Adam. Not his “brand”.
so what.
What do you think Lebron promotes, magic, MJ, Trump for Gosh sakes put his name on everything and became President.

Like I said. When does Binghamton win the natty?

Hey Binghamton make sure he actually signs his Nil contracts with the players. #Elijah, #what do you mean he didn't sign my Nil agreement?

Like I said. When does Binghamton win the natty?

I Guess Demarcus Cousins GIF by NBA

Let me know when he gets Gronk and Brady to fly into Vestal for a game.

I thought he was a big Cuse fan? Maybe this is all a joke to throw the fan base off and Adam is still working behind the scenes

Would be funnier and even more ironic if he went to Bonnies

Let me know when he gets Gronk and Brady to fly into Vestal for a game.

Fly into Binghamton airport after three layovers. Stop at the Airport Inn for some wings and cornhole. Pretty sure the Airport Inn never enforced the no smoking laws, so go ahead and enjoy that.

Take in a ball game and then enjoy The Rathskeller (aka The Rat) which is, as I’ve noted on here, a place of romance and battle in downtown Bingo.

1- the guy only announced NIL plans this year after doing the research. At least from what I saw. So no, he hasn’t fully helped us because he just started contributing to NIL. 1 million over 1 year isn’t a bad start

2- I don’t see the rest of you spending a million dollars to help the university? It’s always easier for everyone else to spend someone else’s money. Of course he wants some type of investment back from his money. His investment is attention and notoriety for himself and his company. So I don’t blame him that he doesn’t want to throw money in a collective and not be noticed, acknowledge for his investment.

3- even if we have other people that are willing to invest in NIL you can never find enough people. The more people, the more monetary value, the more you can offer and spend on teams and to keep players or lure portal players. Really don’t understand the “oh we have other big time investors”. Ya well now we don’t care about a billionaire that could have potentially added on to that collective?

He’s not perfect. But some of you act like he should sit in the background and still spend millions of dollars. That’s not really a smart business strategy. It’s self fulfilling but also helping a town/university he cares about.

Status
Not open for further replies.