Adam Weitsman NIL with current SU players | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman NIL with current SU players

It's asking a lot of him to do this. 1M isn't anything to sneeze at even if you're a millionaire possibly hundreds of times over.

There are more and many are part of the two major collectives we have. More athletes have been supported than just the ones Adam has supported. The Athletes who care collective supported 12 football players this year. Plan to support about 30 this coming year and as many as 100 athletes after that in various sports.
you must be talking about the big hitters like me, Jeremy, texanmark, consig., Tom, Craig, justin, Steve, JR and you! hey it's not easy being us!

Outside of Judah and maybe Jesse… I would hope he’s saving this for the football team. More mouths to feed there.

Is Lax2020 still around wondering what Adam has done to help the program?

Not so much here but there’s been plenty of people on the interwebs that have been blasting him for not doing anything. Some people just assume because they don’t know something they’ll just take the most negative view.

I would think that it’s possible this will impact Joe and Jessie’s decision to return next year.

They are very likely worth more to the university than anyone else.

It’s just the way you have to think of things now.
Fingers crossed.

I wonder if Adam wants one of Jims guys to take over for him?

Do 16-17 year-olds who play competitive basketball care about Yellowstone? Or is this something Weitsman does purely for his ego?

What’s your problem?
No problem, that’s what it’s about. I respect a guy who makes his dreams come true, he wants to be famous, and he’s paying people to make it so. I don’t think he is a bad person because of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom