Adam Weitsman NIL with current SU players | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman NIL with current SU players

I mean, here I am making the most basic argument of self promotion and you have people commenting that it means I want CNY to fail… if you can’t criticize someone without being labeled a “hater” or “jealous” then you might as well not even look at the guy lest you be seen as disrespecting him.

You just said it. “Criticize”. There’s absolutely no reason to criticize him for what he is doing for SU and the community.

I’m pretty sure he knows and has a relationship with everyone he’s brought to games. And by doing so, he brings pub to the team. How many times do announcers talk about who’s at the game? They talk more about the guests than they do Adam.

Eh. Pub to the team?

All due respect to Cole Hauser, whom I enjoy, but let’s pump the breaks on how much pub this gets our team.

A TV producer will put it in bc it fills air vs cracking a joke about how much snow there is or how good Dine BBQ is.

I’m pretty sure he knows and has a relationship with everyone he’s brought to games. And by doing so, he brings pub to the team. How many times do announcers talk about who’s at the game? They talk more about the guests than they do Adam.
Come on bees… think critically about the first thing people are going to type into google once they see Tom Brady is on the side line of a Syracuse game…

As for the relationship, of course he does - he has a professional relationship and likely has contact with their agents. I don’t think him and Gronk are going to clubs on the weekends together though

You just said it. “Criticize”. There’s absolutely no reason to criticize him for what he is doing for SU and the community.
Making the point for me bees, believe everything he is doing is perfect and for all the right reasons or be labeled a hater.

Btw, just being clear, I’m from Binghamton, I’m all good with AW. I just think the celebs at the games is kinda odd.

But that’s just me.

No joke, I wish he would bring in guys like Magic, the all the smoke guys, Wade, etc

I mean, here I am making the most basic argument of self promotion and you have people commenting that it means I want CNY to fail… if you can’t criticize someone without being labeled a “hater” or “jealous” then you might as well not even look at the guy lest you be seen as disrespecting him.
I thought you weren’t criticizing the guy. Is that your ”point”?

So you are criticizing him after all.

thanks for confirming

I thought you weren’t criticizing the guy. Is that your ”point”?

So you are criticizing him after all.

thanks for confirming
You’re not making the point you think you are…

You’re not making the point you think you are…

You haven't made one to begin with... when you have to whine for 3 pages about the point you are trying to make which is simply a passive aggressive approach to validating your ego take well.. there is no point.

You haven't made one to begin with... when you have to whine for 3 pages about the point you are trying to make which is simply a passive aggressive approach to validating your ego take well.. there is no point.
Lol okay

Anyone who has lived in a large metro area sees "celebrities" all the time. It sticks out when they are in Syracuse, but Syracuse is finally on the rise with Micron coming in. CNY is beginning to be listed on 'best places to live' lists based on affordability and sustainable natural resources. In my opinion, Adam is just accelerating what is likely to happen to Syracuse. It happened to the Hudson Valley and its now extending. I love what he is doing.

Oh bud, keep trying

There it is. Operating on that high maturity level like your banned buddy.

You did a good job in trolling the board over several pages. Hopefully a proud moment for you.

There it is. Operating on that maturity level like your banned buddy.
Why don’t you try to actually add some value to a conversation? It’d be a nice change of pace.

Btw, just being clear, I’m from Binghamton, I’m all good with AW. I just think the celebs at the games is kinda odd.

But that’s just me.

No joke, I wish he would bring in guys like Magic, the all the smoke guys, Wade, etc

Yeah it was great to see Giannis for a game. Love to see more NBA guys although that might be tough with guys from different programs... not sure Wade wants to be at SU cheating on Marquette. Would be fun to see Jordan in the building with Rak and fam... watch it piss off the UNC crowd.

Why don’t you try to actually add some value to a conversation? It’d be a nice change of pace.

There is that mature projection. That tends to be your issue in every thread. Also pay attention and read. Already did. But if by way of my responses to your lack of value injected into this thread then yes- guilty as charged. Otherwise... read up.

I will say the appearances with Brady, Edelman etc and several others drew attention on the program beyond just what was said during the game. And people in the building were excited.

If you don’t like it, ignore it and move on. The constant negativity is something else. I can’t imagine what some of you are like talking about regular things never mind sports. Y’all must be very fun at parties.

Think of all the stuff with WWW and Drake and other celebs at UK. Kids, recruits and their parents eat this stuff up. You better believe plenty of player moms want a moment to talk with "Rip". Good stuff. At least we have someone out there doing this. Also outside our programs no one has a clue who AW is nor cares.

That said to those this targets they very much enjoy there are big names always around SU sports. When Cole has some cuse gear on a behind the scenes filming Yellowstone...

Also outside our programs no one has a clue who AW is nor cares.
I always figured that was the case too until...
One day, I happened to be looking at a AW photo on IG and noticed that one of GA friends had liked the photo. I thought it was odd, so I clicked on Adam's followers and looked at the mutual ones specifically. That is when I saw at least a handful of my GA friends follow Weitsman. Apparently, his sphere of influence is really growing.

Glad to have Adam in Cuse's corner.

One day, I happened to be looking at a AW photo on IG and noticed that one of GA friends had liked the photo. I thought it was odd, so I clicked on Adam's followers and looked at the mutual ones specifically. That is when I saw at least a handful of my GA friends follow Weitsman. Apparently, his sphere of influence is really growing.

He's got over 19 million followers on Instagram. 230,000 people have already liked a photo he posted of him and Hauser and it's less than 24 hours since he posted it. He's getting us attention from people who otherwise would not pay us any attention, paying for NIL, etc.

Yeah in fairness there are people with tons of followers who also many don't really know much about them except that their friends follow so they will. Also a lot of that is non person accounts, bots etc who try and get someone with many followers to throw them a like or return follow.

All that said it's good to see that following is growing. All that is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom