AEW Thread: A Real Alternative To WWE? | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

AEW Thread: A Real Alternative To WWE?

Another legend Randy Orton killed...
Screenshot_20210531-071859_Twitter.jpg

Gotta say, for casual watching these Dynamites have been pretty good. Fans are a big part of it.

But just in terms of keeping my attention, Dynamite is a million times better than Raw.

Gotta say, for casual watching these Dynamites have been pretty good. Fans are a big part of it.

But just in terms of keeping my attention, Dynamite is a million times better than Raw.

Love of god. We agree.

Dynamite AEW
Smackdown WWE
Raw WWE

AEW Dynamite has zero writers, WWE has something like 40. Which explains why the AEW promos are so much more entertaining.
And at one time WWE had two or three writers, tops

I think this is a legitimate issue Bully Ray brought up and not the first time that Tony has shown to be a little thin-skinned. When he started AEW, Khan talked about how it was going to be "realistic" alternative.

Last edited:
Someone in the WWE office messed up the language in Aleister Black's contract as most contracts have a 90-day non-compete clause. He was able to sign with AEW and showed up at their first post-Covid road show last night in Miami. He is now Malakai Black...

I think this is a legitimate issue Bully Ray brought up and not the first time that Tony has shown to be a little thin-skinned. When he started AEW, Khan talked about how it was going to be "realistic" alternative.

I do like that they show the wrestler’s Won/Loss records. That’s a nice touch IMO.

Someone in the WWE office messed up the language in Aleister Black's contract as most contracts have a 90-day non-compete clause. He was able to sign with AEW and showed up at their first post-Covid road show last night in Miami. He is now Malakai Black...

Yes someone screwed up badly. Apparently NXT contracts have a 30 day and WWE have a 90 day and someone forgot to update that clause when he was brought up to WWE.

Another guy I have never got. WWE Universe and the great Paul Heyman who I kneel at the alter of loves him. But just another guy like Cesaro. BTW all you Cesaro fans guess where Cesaro is now right back in the mid card where he belongs.

Another guy I have never got. WWE Universe and the great Paul Heyman who I kneel at the alter of loves him. But just another guy like Cesaro. BTW all you Cesaro fans guess where Cesaro is now right back in the mid card where he belongs.
And guess where WWE is? Nowhere. Nobody cares about it. Because they don’t get it.

Dynamite was excellent last night by the way. Best Weekly TV wrestling episode I’ve seen in years.

And guess where WWE is? Nowhere. Nobody cares about it. Because they don’t get it.
Such a troll comment you responded too.
Raw literally had their lowest ratings of all time this week and smack down ratings are in the toilet.

So great having fans back.
Definitely. This clip cut just before the fan came in the ring and Jericho swung at him. TV didn't get much of it.. looked like he may have grazed him.

Definitely. This clip cut just before the fan came in the ring and Jericho swung at him. TV didn't get much of it.. looked like he may have grazed him.
Ha, yup. You could hear someone yelling “cut it! Cut it!” or something.

enjoyed the segment with MJF too. Though, minor gripe, I hate when they immediately play the music after a segment ends. Like, Jericho dropped him with the elbow and the music immediately went off. Gotta milk it a little more than that and let the crowd reaction and aftermath happen a bit, first. Let these segments breathe!

I’m liking the “Wild Thing” entrance for Moxley. A throwback to the 80s WWF or 90s ECW days when they’d use “real” songs.

Agreed.

Jericho's (Fozzy's) "Judas" started it in AEW. Fun everytime he comes out with a live audience. Mox and Jungle Boy's are both great too.

I’m liking the “Wild Thing” entrance for Moxley. A throwback to the 80s WWF or 90s ECW days when they’d use “real” songs.

Tony Khan bought the rights to the song. It was written by Chip Taylor, who also wrote the un-Wild Thing-like 'Angel Of The Morning'. Useless info you want? Useless info I've got.