Amusing Syracuse thread on NC St. board. | Syracusefan.com

Amusing Syracuse thread on NC St. board.

We have our new "Rutgers". At least they have some history in football so it won't be all bad.

I did find it funny that they cry about 997 of 1,000 Syracuse fans not having attended Syracuse. If only that were true...

I also find it funny that all Syracuse fans are drunks and they overlook the fact that every ACC school says the same about NCState. Perhaps it is that NCState fans are permanently inebriated and cannot discern sober people?

:eek:

It's not called lazy...just a more laid back culture!!!

Is this Texas style laid back?

Rebelhookah.jpg

My thoughts:

1. Nothing on this board approaches the filth and disrespect they have towards us. We even show UCONN and Rutgirls more respect.
2. They are obsessed with "Yankees" - socially this is probably the norm, sadly. Losing is in their blood apparently. We don't talk about the south - ever? The distinction is largely too small to care about.
3. They were shocked that opposing fans came to their game and chanted for their team? Really?
4. The season series matters nil.
5. I cannot wait to see that disrespect turn to disgust when they lose to the yankees.

Is this Texas style laid back?

Rebelhookah.jpg

That is not Texas...there is Arabic on the side of truck and the guy is sitting there smoking a hookah...we all know there would not be truck driving around Texas with Arabic on the side of it (wouldn't last long) and no way someone is smoking a hookah...maybe a big cigar...Good try...but you failed!! ;)

However, that being said...would not surprise me if someone in Texas had a gun like that to go "hunting"!!

We have our new "Rutgers". At least they have some history in football so it won't be all bad.

I did find it funny that they cry about 997 of 1,000 Syracuse fans not having attended Syracuse. If only that were true...

I also find it funny that all Syracuse fans are drunks and they overlook the fact that every ACC school says the same about NCState. Perhaps it is that NCState fans are permanently inebriated and cannot discern sober people?

Kind of like if you are a crazy person surrounded by crazy people, then that is normal and non-crazy people are actually crazy to you?

That is not Texas...there is Arabic on the side of truck and the guy is sitting there smoking a hookah...we all know there would not be truck driving around Texas with Arabic on the side of it (wouldn't last long) and no way someone is smoking a hookah...maybe a big cigar...Good try...but you failed!! ;)

However, that being said...would not surprise me if someone in Texas had a gun like that to go "hunting"!!

Hey, don't be so sure about the hookah. You'd just have to go into Dallas or Austin to find one.

Hey, don't be so sure about the hookah. You'd just have to go into Dallas or Austin to find one.

Yeah, I know...was just kidding on the hookah...not on the truck though.

We have a couple/few hookah bars here in Panama City, FL.

I had a couple that I brought back with me when I was dpeloyed to the Mid East...unfortunately they got broken during moves.

wait, you mean that other schools boards are not posting about Syracuse in thoughtful, loving and glowing terms???

the horror, the horror.

Fn please.

Oh Lord

Love the guy bragging that his friend's response to people chanting "Go Cuse" was "f*** Cuse," and that people were amused by that bit of brilliant and thoughtful put down.

"NC State, the Rutgers of North Carolina." Pretty sure that's on their letterhead.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

The only good thing to EVER come out of NCState is Jimmy V - one of the greatest coaches in history! Oh and a damn Yankee too!

I thought we left Rutgirls behind...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom