Amusing Syracuse thread on NC St. board. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Amusing Syracuse thread on NC St. board.

The whole Valvano thing perplexes me. I am very sensitive to the cancer problem and have lost family members as well as helped my wife battle it into remission. When it comes to Valvano I always wonder what would have happened to him and what would his legacy have been if he stayed healthy? Was he really a decent guy? Or would he be Calipari SR.. still hanging around.

We need a hated opposing douchebase in the ACC...we found it.

It's been apparent since the acc move was announced. Pretty much every fan base was happy or at least interested in our upcoming arrival. Not NC State though, their insecurity flag was flying high with the arrival of yet another team that will annually be ahead of them in the standings in the major sports.

The whole Valvano thing perplexes me. I am very sensitive to the cancer problem and have lost family members as well as helped my wife battle it into remission. When it comes to Valvano I always wonder what would have happened to him and what would his legacy have been if he stayed healthy? Was he really a decent guy? Or would he be Calipari SR.. still hanging around.

I think if he were still around he'd be a beloved color commentator. The man could certainly talk and entertain.

We have our new "Rutgers". At least they have some history in football so it won't be all bad.

I did find it funny that they cry about 997 of 1,000 Syracuse fans not having attended Syracuse. If only that were true...

I also find it funny that all Syracuse fans are drunks and they overlook the fact that every ACC school says the same about NCState. Perhaps it is that NCState fans are permanently inebriated and cannot discern sober people?
Dude some of those words you used aren't fair to the NC State graduates. Now they have to look them up. :D

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Love the guy bragging that his friend's response to people chanting "Go Cuse" was "f*** Cuse," and that people were amused by that bit of brilliant and thoughtful put down.

"NC State, the Rutgers of North Carolina." Pretty sure that's on their letterhead.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
They even have the same colors as Rutgers. Should be an easy transition for Cuse fans. Focus the hate on red & shades of blue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Meh, I hope our fans really do show up in the numbers they fear and are as obnoxious as they claim. We obviously aren't ever going to fit in with the old guard ACC fans, and they are already looking down on us for being Yankees. So, I think we should go down there, take over their stadium as drunk, obnoxious northerners, beat them at the sport that they think they're good at, and then come back and do it again 10x for basketball.

You called it! NCState = Rutgers without academics.

I had to fire up the old sc0Vt account.

I mean what I said in that thread.

Syracuse is 0-6 against NC St. They have the best all time record against Syracuse of any team in the land. We have fans have no business dissing them. Edit post Ernie shot - F THEM they lick the out of a hobos pants

That is until our boys walk off Carter-Finley victorious :cool:

Yeah, I saw that all time record and immediately thought the odds are in our favor for a 6 game winning streak against the Wolfpack.

I just don't see the comparison with Rutgirls. I had contempt for that program on the basis of our blowing them out repeatedly and shamelessly before the PP and GRob implosions. At that point I hated our own ineptitude as much as their subsequent success.

I have seen nothing but class from NC State fans. Maybe I'll feel differently after Oct 12th.

I scratched my head over one post that said: "Funny thing is Syracuse is more rural than Raleigh."

The poster never elaborated on why this is funny and no one else replied to it.

That thread was a fun read. I also loved the one guy who claims that NC State always plays down to BC and that's why they are 4-6 against them.

I also loved the one guy who claims that NC State always plays down to BC and that's why they are 4-6 against them.
I can appreciate that logic.

Greg Robinson should never have been fired. It's just that his teams "played down" to their opponents in 37 out of 47 games. That's all.

I had the smarts to get into Harvard out of high school. I just "played down" to all of my exams.

Could do this all day.

I love that thread. A great Incest State and Clumpson circle-jerk.

Here's what I learned:

- Syracuse is a bunch of country-boy simpletons
- Syracuse is a bunch of Jersey Shore wannabes and Yankees

- Southern Football is where winners are made
- Syracuse has a national championship, where Clumpson only has one as well and Incest State has none

- Southern Football is where great players play
- Syracuse has a Heisman Trophy winner (as well as the greatest screw-job ever, here's looking at you Mr. Brown) and 7 NFL HOF'ers, where Clumpson and Incest State have none

- Syracuse is filled with a bunch of ignorant, dumb people
- Syracuse comes from an area where the schools spend money on libraries and creates scholars, instead of football players. Whereas the great Souther schools know that football trumps all and would rather spend money on nice facilities rather than academics

Is that the most delusional thread ever created?

Edited to add:

- Syracuse fans are classless
- It is hilarious to joke about Ernie Davis' death and yell "F*** Off" to SU fans if you are an Incest State fan.

Wow, just read that, taking a shot at Ernie Davis. Good Lord...

What happens when a group of people don't get into UNC and build roads for the Dukies...

Yeah, not gonna lie, I used to kind of root for NCSt. Those days are gone after reading that particular post.

I am taking all my UConn / Rutgers / Georgetown hate and funneling right at their classless redneck racist dillhole fans/ athletic department

This post...What???
"
I have a friend from NY that says that Syracuse is basically Jersey Shore kids who have money but not enough grades to get into Duke and who think they are too good to go to Rutgers.
"

Then the low bow to Ernie Davis??? F NCS!

"He sucked as a pro though"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom