Andrew "Pipe Dream" Wiggins | Syracusefan.com

Andrew "Pipe Dream" Wiggins

That's wherehis old man Mitchell Wiggin's went. I'd find it hard to bet against them.
I like you're thinking just fine. Especially that I noticed two letters are omitted from your post, "u" and "k".

Send him to FSU, Kansas, or UNC and ill be fine with it...that's all I'll say about this matter.

Francis, just for confirmation, any other last minute options?
Either way, I love who we have coming in :)

Andrew Wiggins trims list, sets tentative visit dates

By Jeff Borzello | Recruiting Blogger
February 12, 2013 10:19 am ET
The nation's top-ranked high school basketball player is ready to progress in his recruitment.
After taking an official visit to Florida State in early December, Andrew Wiggins has been relatively quiet in terms of cutting down his list or taking visits. On Tuesday, the Canada native made tentative plans to take three more official visits.
Kentucky (vs Miss St) is tentatively set for Feb. 27, Kansas (no game) for March 3 and North Carolina (vs dook) on March 9.
“It's tentative until parents confirm they can go,” Huntington Prep (W.Va.) coach Rob Fulford told CBSSports.com.
If the tentative dates work out, Wiggins would be attending games against Mississippi State (Kentucky), West Virginia (Kansas) and Duke (North Carolina).
Moreover, Ohio State and Syracuse have been eliminated from Wiggins' list. The four aforementioned schools are all that remain for the No. 1 prospect in the class of 2013.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom