Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
FH is a program guy. If developed properly will be very good. I hope he doesn't go. Next year we lose Gillon and probably Battle. Playing AW3 at guard could put FH as 4th guard and potentially be all FH needs to leave.

Losing FH would not be good for the future of the team. FH has long term value. Hope he stays, and I hope AW3 is put in at the 3 so FH gets time.

Why would he leave in this scenario? Even if he's the fourth guard in 2016 - 2017 (and he won't be) of the three ahead of him two will exhaust their eligibility (Gillon and White) and the third is seen as a likely one and done.

gerardo.jpg

The rain was insane. 7th was an absolute river. It was scary. Lots of manhole covers were off too.

Best wishes to your husband![/QUOT
Took 7th Street to the hospital at 4am. It was fine, Took 7th Ave. back home. I only saw one parking lot early this am under water still.

The rain was insane. 7th was an absolute river. It was scary. Lots of manhole covers were off too.

Best wishes to your husband!

Where do you live? lol, maybe we are neighbors

Well, home from surgery and there was recruiting news of a sort, Diagne to Western Kentucky. Unfortunately he will be having another surgery in 3-4 weeks. So AW may wait for that one!!

Well, home from surgery and there was recruiting news of a sort, Diagne to Western Kentucky. Unfortunately he will be having another surgery in 3-4 weeks. So AW may wait for that one!!
Hope your husband has a quick recovery. Tell him we may need him again soon, Linda. ;)

Why would he leave in this scenario? Even if he's the fourth guard in 2016 - 2017 (and he won't be) of the three ahead of him two will exhaust their eligibility (Gillon and White) and the third is seen as a likely one and done.
If he is recruited over (Green, Coleman, etc.) again, he might leave.

That's just crazy. If you didn't watch Frank play last year as a freshman, with no leash to take any shots, and not come away impressed and excited about what he could accomplish over the next three years you are out of your mind. I don't expect him to come out being a sniper and score 20 a game, but I would not be scared to hand him the keys, should we miss out on a top level PG. He will be an amazing floor general when it's all said and done. Simply put, Gillon is probably a better scorer from distance at this point of his career compared to Frank, in an area that we may, and I stress may, struggle with this year.
I like FH, but he is a less talented Z Sims. My point was that he was recruited over this year and is a bench guy this year, again. If we get Green or Coleman, he will be a bench player again. Does he want to stick around and HOPE he starts as a Sr.? IDK.
My point has nothing to do with his ability, just his aspirations.

I like FH, but he is a less talented Z Sims. My point was that he was recruited over this year and is a bench guy this year, again. If we get Green or Coleman, he will be a bench player again. Does he want to stick around and HOPE he starts as a Sr.? IDK.

Howard played some big minutes as a true freshman. Based on the fact that players generally improve as sophomores, I'm guessing his minutes are going to go up each of the next 3 years. He's a good player.

Howard played some big minutes as a true freshman. Based on the fact that players generally improve as sophomores, I'm guessing his minutes are going to go up each of the next 3 years. He's a good player.
Yep. Never said he couldn't play at this level, unlike KJ, which I called at this time last year.

Okay, guys, I'm going to Maine AGAIN (Thursday through Monday). Do you think this time AW will commit while I am gone? Must I keep going to Maine over and over and over until he does? Such sacrifices I make!!

I think TT committed while you were in Maine the last time. Any chance you could head for Maine a little sooner? It's all on you...

There is no way Frank is a less talented Z Sims. Not only is it an unfair comparison because he's not a finished product, but I think he's going to really surprise you THIS year with how well he plays and how much time he earns. Has great, size, vision, handle and confidence - and is a better athlete than Z. I'm not surprised at all that reports from this summer are so positive.

But back to AW - how is the weather looking in Cuse for the rest of the week?

If we do end up getting White, is this the latest we ever got a scholarship player for the upcoming season? Don't recall an August commit before but I could be wrong.

That's crazytalk. Z Sims was a 'less talented Z Sims' for a full three years. He only became The Z Sims as a Senior. Glimpses beforehand, maybe, but Franklin was better as a frosh than Z was at the same stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom