Another Crappy Championship Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Another Crappy Championship Game

So glad I stopped watching at 21 to 3.

It absolutely is. But FSU would win the SEC, thats the catch.

Not really.

They just beat one of the SEC teams by a hair.

They might win it, but this game doesn't prove it.
Missed your prediction...

Didn't make one.

I leave the predictions up to those that were guaranteeing a FSU blow out a couple of weeks ago.

I wouldn't want to look that foolish.

Were you one of those guys?

this is why this board is the best. I'm glad that FSU won. They could have put up 100 on us.

Townie72 said:
How can this be? The "experts" on this forum insisted this would be an FSU blowout. Three, four of five TD's as a margin. Auburn didn't stand a chance we were told. FSU might still win, but it pretty obviously isn't going to be a FSU blowout. Just maybe the SEC really is the best conference by a wide margin. And Opus, my man, both teams had a month off. There is still a half left. But it might be possible that Auburn and some other SEC are better than Florida State. We'll see in 30 minutes.
What are talking about? Your act is old and always wrong

Townie72 said:
Not really. They just beat one of the SEC teams by a hair. They might win it, but this game doesn't prove it. Didn't make one. I leave the predictions up to those that were guaranteeing a FSU blow out a couple of weeks ago. I wouldn't want to look that foolish. Were you one of those guys?
No skin in the game means your crowing means less than a pile of shitt. See ya.

Not really.

They just beat one of the SEC teams by a hair.

They might win it, but this game doesn't prove it.

Didn't make one.

I leave the predictions up to those that were guaranteeing a FSU blow out a couple of weeks ago.

I wouldn't want to look that foolish.

Were you one of those guys?

Wasn't one of the guys predicting a blowout but it was 31-10 FSU over the final 32 minutes. God knows why you care what people were predicting here about FSU's performance, but hey to each his own. If you want to fellate the SEC that's your prerogative. I think you're going to have to get in line behind Brent, though.

How come we have so many negative fans? I mean really this was a great game. You play football for 60 minutes last time I checked!

That last minute was great. 13 seconds left. Just like our entire season came down to 6 seconds of the last regular season game!

I am sure you negative nellies are the ones that leave the Dome early too...never ever leave a football game early!

Actually, I think this game has all the makings of an instant classic when all is said and done. Florida State gets the ball to start the second half. Plus, Auburn scored 2 touchdowns on drives starting inside the 30 yard line. Much different feel to this one than last year. Lots of football left to play.

Called it! #InstantClassic

How can this be?

The "experts" on this forum insisted this would be an FSU blowout. Three, four of five TD's as a margin. Auburn didn't stand a chance we were told.

FSU might still win, but it pretty obviously isn't going to be a FSU blowout.

Just maybe the SEC really is the best conference by a wide margin.

And Opus, my man, both teams had a month off.

There is still a half left. But it might be possible that Auburn and some other SEC are better than Florida State. We'll see in 30 minutes.
Oh I agree. I'm just saying the way FSU came out they were flatter than a pancake, unlike any of their previous games. And as I mentioned in another thread, Winston looked a lot heavier since I saw him last. The team I wanted to win won so all is good (for me). Oh and I NEVER said I was an 'expert'. ;)

I knew if I posted that it would light a fire under FSU and it would turn into a great game. All part of the plan. :)
I 'liked' your post because you had a somewhat valid response 'come back', just like FSU. ;)

AS legendary announcer Keith Jackson would have said: "That was a dandy"

another boring blowout. The ACC will be ridiculed big time after FSU's flameout. Just what the ACC didn't need.

Wait, was it the ACC or you who was going to be ridiculed?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom