Another NCAA tourney... | Syracusefan.com

Another NCAA tourney...

They cant win with that system in the ncaas. One reason why marquette will get picked off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and people have been suggesting Jamie Dixon as our next HC

Pitt in full choke mode down 10 under 12 minutes. Dixon must be California dreaming.

This is just another reason, I wish UConn got the call over Pitt. We at least had a football program in the years 1991-2003, pitt was 65-86-0. They haven't been relevant in football since Dan Marino left, and the tournament proves their basketball sucks, when you can't mug people.

Serves me right for having them in the elite 8. What the f was i thinking.

Pitt in full choke mode down 10 under 12 minutes. Dixon must be California dreaming.

Its not "choke mode" its just that they arent that good. we believe just because they give us trouble that they must be good. not the case. other teams bring things to the table that make it more difficult for pitt to play them. (such as guards who can actually dribble drive and hold onto the ball..defenses that take them out of what they want to do)

I guess they call it a little differently in the NCAA's... 12 PF with 5 minutes left to go in the 2nd for Pitt... How's that clutch and grab working out for you now?

I had Pitt loseing this game. They blow it every years on the first weekend. I'm impressed with Wichita St.

rumor has it that, as soon as Pitt bows out, USC will offer its job to Dixon . . . and he will accept

follow-on rumor is that if UCLA does not make a deep run, Howland will be out and may be interested in heading back to Pitt.

When will I learn not to pick Pitt, and when not to pick against Butler?

Two of my Sweet 16 teams, Bucknell and Pitt, bounced in the first round. Son of a...

I guess they call it a little differently in the NCAA's... 12 PF with 5 minutes left to go in the 2nd for Pitt... How's that clutch and grab working out for you now?
How will it ever work next year in the ACC? The ACC thought they were getting another tournament team? Maybe not.

yup w. state took 41 foul shots wow-!! - that combined with 1-17 pt shooting from pitt -- surprised it wasnt a bigger blow out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom