Antsy on Roberson...... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Antsy on Roberson......

In non related, but ironic, news; Jonny Football is suspended for first half of A&M opener!

I would like to think the university has figured out how to fit the usual deadline in tune for most basketball players nationwide. Hang in there, they won't treat us any worse then any other school.

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

Everyone relax, the, monster will be cleared

Yeah everyone needs to relax Roberson will be cleared, its only Fair.
If it was bad news they would have told him right away, and not held off like some may be thinking.

Sacks stressed that in Roberson, Syracuse will get more than just a skilled basketball player:"He's a great human being. He has great manners and is so soft-spoken," Sacks said. "And Tyler is a gym rat. All he wants to do is work on his game. He never takes a day off. He never complains."
Not many recruits are as family oriented as Tyler Roberson. The 2013 combo forward is boasted by the strong love from his parents, Carla and Edmon, as well as his siblings. When you think of a humble and grounded player, Tyler is the one that comes to mind. He doesn't say much, doesn't make a big scene out of things, and more importantly doesn't come off as ignorant or cocky in the slightest.

pray and God answers prayers with wisdom
Retweeted by Tyler Roberson

August 26.

Yikes, so I guess he's already behind, not to mention missing the summer session. The only reason I have any optimism is JB said he expected him to be cleared.

That's probably why the cutoff date is this weekend, otherwise he'll never get caught up.

Know nothing but this wait makes me think something negative happens.

JB will be ready for war if the NCAA screws with him again. He would never have stated in the media that he felt confident of Tyler's clearance if he wasn't given some prior information to support it. I have a feeling SU won't go away quietly if they feel Tyler is being screwed, especially with some of the more high profile football cases being swept under the carpet. Don't piss him off. He has a big pulpit to stand on, much like Bilas.

That's probably why the cutoff date is this weekend, otherwise he'll never get caught up.

This is why the NCAA and the term 'student-athlete' in the same sentence is an oxymoron. If they gave a rat's ass about how the kids performed in school, their rules wouldn't be written to ensure they're behind the academic 8-ball after the first week of school. By all accounts Tyler was a good student and completed his requirements this summer. How could his case be harder to figure out than Obokoh's? Maybe the NCAA sent all their available people to the Manziel interviews and got behind? ;)

I don't know why this program keeps having academic issues. I have emailed the staff several times offering to write essays and take tests for SU players and recruits at no cost. I'm sure several of the good folks at syracusefan.com have done the same.

I've never received a reply from a staff member.

I don't know why this program keeps having academic issues. I have emailed the staff several times offering to write essays and take tests for SU players and recruits at no cost. I'm sure several of the good folks at syracusefan.com have done the same.

I've never received a reply from a staff member.

What? Really, dude?

This seems like Raymon last year, don't expect Robertson to clear, florida recruit was also not cleared expects to enroll for 2nd semester. They got Billy Donovan, but the criminal skates free, every year even when their are problems with High School transcripts. Hope I'm wrong but when you try to follow the rules, the NCAA screws you.

We need Roberson. The kid has a mean streak on the court. This will come in handy when he and McCullough are battling day in and day out. The knock on CMac is that he looks passive. Playing against Roberson this daily won't allow this.

Hey NCAA - we are in a power conference now. We will take our Johnny Football chit now should we want it.

We should start a clear tyler roberson twitter and get as many tweets as possible.
Start a petition or something.

God, Jesus, Please help us!

Yeah everyone needs to relax Roberson will be cleared, its only Fair.
If it was bad news they would have told him right away, and not held off like some may be thinking.

Sacks stressed that in Roberson, Syracuse will get more than just a skilled basketball player:"He's a great human being. He has great manners and is so soft-spoken," Sacks said. "And Tyler is a gym rat. All he wants to do is work on his game. He never takes a day off. He never complains."
Not many recruits are as family oriented as Tyler Roberson. The 2013 combo forward is boasted by the strong love from his parents, Carla and Edmon, as well as his siblings. When you think of a humble and grounded player, Tyler is the one that comes to mind. He doesn't say much, doesn't make a big scene out of things, and more importantly doesn't come off as ignorant or cocky in the slightest.

pray and God answers prayers with wisdom

He seems like a very nice, humble young man. I'm sure this is all going to work out. He put in the work this summer. Good for him. Too bad he missed the trip, but he is a terrific talent, and has plenty of time to make up what he missed.

Thats in reference to a music tweet I think. They were 10 minutes apart...
Yeah I read it and was thinking the same for a minute or two.
Man could he use some good Cuse news.

Tyler Roberson [EMAIL='‏@TRoberson21 3h Still']‏[/EMAIL]@TRoberson21 3h Still didn't listen to that big sean album
brett polinsky@bpCookie72 2h @TRoberson21 listen to that #Mula off that it's straight fire #meekmill #2chainzzzz
ISH @Ish_the_Creator3h@TRoberson21 what hapened?
Tyler Roberson @TRoberson21 3h @Ish_the_Creator nothing​

This seems like Raymon last year, don't expect Robertson to clear, florida recruit was also not cleared expects to enroll for 2nd semester. They got Billy Donovan, but the criminal skates free, every year even when their are problems with High School transcripts.

Like E. Bledsoe earning an A in Algebra 2 or 3 during "night school" when he failed Algebra 1 at his HS? That doesn't seem unusual at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom