Antsy on Roberson...... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Antsy on Roberson......

I don't know why this program keeps having academic issues. I have emailed the staff several times offering to write essays and take tests for SU players and recruits at no cost. I'm sure several of the good folks at syracusefan.com have done the same.

I've never received a reply from a staff member.

What? Really, dude?

Yes, I want to see the Cuse win and there are many ways fans can help the program. For example, maybe Marquette scored an anemic 39 points in a regional final game on a Saturday afternoon because they just had a "cold shooting game." On the other hand, maybe some activities that were arranged for their players the night before the game involving some promiscuous young ladies had some effect?

I'll leave it at that.

Yes, I want to see the Cuse win and there are many ways fans can help the program. For example, maybe Marquette scored an anemic 39 points in a regional final game on a Saturday afternoon because they just had a "cold shooting game." On the other hand, maybe some activities that were arranged for their players the night before the game involving some promiscuous young ladies had some effect?

I'll leave it at that.

What you trying to say dude, you ordered a bunch of hookers to go sleep with the Marquette players?

dm_121116_Tyler_Roberson_commitment.jpg

Is this supposed to be some sort of subliminal message?

If it is, remember that he nearly shed a tear, he was so overwhelmed at that moment. So I hope that's not the message he's looking to send about Roberson's eligibility.

You know when these boys get that syrup in them, they get all antsy in the pantsy.

I've been hitting the refresh button, hoping for some good news. I have a gut feeling we won't know shite this week.:bang:

I've been hitting the refresh button, hoping for some good news. I have a gut feeling we won't know shite this week.:bang:
If we don't know this week then we know. Drop add ends Monday.

Got to be honest here, after looking through all the Roberson stuff I will probably have a testicular meltdown if he's not eligible :(

Like E. Bledsoe earning an A in Algebra 2 or 3 during "night school" when he failed Algebra 1 at his HS? That doesn't seem unusual at all

A ridic assumption.
I got Cs and maybe a D in French in 9th grade. After taking Latin from 10th-12th, and having a teacher (the best in the state) present things a certain way, when i took French at SU, it was easy As. Not to mention the matter of a huge difference between when i 'applied myself' to a class versus when i didn't.

There are a lot of accusations in this thread. Some of the accusers might be surprised to find that fans of other schools make charges of unethical behavior about SU. You don't know our program is clean/er. And, bottom line, we're still talking about individual kids. We recruited Nerlens, for example. He went to Kal, so he's dirty? If he had come to us, he would have been clean? Or, would we just not have looked any deeper than the surface?

bees giving your best guess, do you think the ncaa knows roberson has to be cleared by monday?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom