Any chance that DC joins the coaching staff at some point | Syracusefan.com

Any chance that DC joins the coaching staff at some point

I loved seeing DC celebrating with the crowd during the game last night!

Doesn't he work for Dave Bing?

Has he shown any inclination to get into coaching?

DC best contribution to the program, in my opinion, is doing exactly what he is doing right now. No coaching please.

him being a fan/ambassador for SU basketball is a huge asset for SU...

I loved seeing DC celebrating with the crowd during the game last night!

When he was throwing high 5's with Scoop Sr., he quickly caught Scoop Sr. offguard with the 2nd high 5. I spit up my beer. It was hilarious.

DC certainly is getting bankrolled for all this traveling. I thought the guy filed for bankruptcy. I love the man but I hope some big booster is underwriting his trips.

NBA pension, besides he deserves it. If he had pissed away his money on cars and stuff that be one thing but he was honestly trying to help Detroit and made some bad investments in the city.

DC best contribution to the program, in my opinion, is doing exactly what he is doing right now. No coaching please.

Completely agree. Being a coach takes discipline and long hours of thankless work. DC has a history of displaying a...how should I put this...less than stellar work ethic? He just isn't coaching material.

DC is doing more good for this program as the 'go to money shot of a bigtime player/alumni going batshit after a stellar play' then he could ever hope to coaching how to box out on a monday night in october.

plus, this way he can frequent the pubs and gladhand all he wants.

Imagine DC on the bench, throwing fives with the crowd after a thick-nasty dunk?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom