Anybody else having problems with the cuse basketball recruiting board? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody else having problems with the cuse basketball recruiting board?

2003champs

Walk On
I can't find the cuse recruiting board. Anyone else got this problem?

Interesting. I have had this same problem with the Off Topic board for months. To be totally honest, I had assumed somebody had removed the link for me since my views are not exactly appreciated there and I haven't been hugely interested in correcting the problem since that forum is an echo chamber with no quarter for ideas that don't match the group think.

But yeah it is just not a menu choice for me, just like the OP found with the recruiting board. If somebody posts a link to it, I can click to it and see all the content, but there is no 'native' way to navigate to the board for me in normal circumstances. Orange79, I followed your link and it does not show me ignoring any content.

Like I said, I assumed I was just being muzzled but I wasn't too bothered by that. Now it appears it could be a legit funny with the site, maybe?

Interesting. I have had this same problem with the Off Topic board for months. To be totally honest, I had assumed somebody had removed the link for me since my views are not exactly appreciated there and I haven't been hugely interested in correcting the problem since that forum is an echo chamber with no quarter for ideas that don't match the group think.

But yeah it is just not a menu choice for me, just like the OP found with the recruiting board. If somebody posts a link to it, I can click to it and see all the content, but there is no 'native' way to navigate to the board for me in normal circumstances. Orange79, I followed your link and it does not show me ignoring any content.

Like I said, I assumed I was just being muzzled but I wasn't too bothered by that. Now it appears it could be a legit funny with the site, maybe?

The Off Topic Board was made invisible last December.

The Off Topic board is not accessible from the main page as we are under super secret double probation. If I understand the reasoning it was because the political topics were problematic for advertisers. Save a link and get to it that way.

It’s pretty funny that you assumed you were targeted for super secret triple probation.

The Off Topic board is not accessible from the main page as we are under super secret double probation. If I understand the reasoning it was because the political topics were problematic for advertisers. Save a link and get to it that way.

It’s pretty funny that you assumed you were targeted for super secret triple probation.
The two things aren't mutually exclusive. :p

Yeah I know. I was sort of just passively assuming the SSTP but wasn’t all that bugged by it because I just probably don’t need to be on there anyway. Much happier when I stay on the sports forums!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom