Anyone actually taking that spring break trip ? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone actually taking that spring break trip ?

I want the campgrounds to open. NOW!
View attachment 181008
This is where it gets complicated. Clearly places like Walmart and McDonald’s (lesser interaction obviously, just awful “essentiaL” food) are essential businesses from the standpoint of food, supplies (Walmart) etc. and clearly camping isn’t. But sitting alone on a campground isn’t the same as walking past 50 people in a Walmart. It comes down to trust I guess. Idk, it’s tough but really annoying too.

I think youre getting people making decisions that have never done things like go camping. Shut the bathrooms down if there are any, but other than that I can’t see what problems could possibly come of it.
I spent a lot of time camping around old forge as a kid, with a buddy and his family. Great weeks. Lot of lakes around that area. You could absolutely isolate there, even if there are tons of individual sites around.

I spent a lot of time camping around old forge as a kid, with a buddy and his family. Great weeks. Lot of lakes around that area. You could absolutely isolate there, even if there are tons of individual sites around.

Spent a lot of time there as a kid and a lot of time there the last 5 years or so. So many lakes and camp sites in the Adirondacks. Ive been to some really good ones further up north with huge sites that are very spread out. You’ve got your own space.

Spent a lot of time there as a kid and a lot of time there the last 5 years or so. So many lakes and camp sites in the Adirondacks. Ive been to some really good ones further up north with huge sites that are very spread out. You’ve got your own space.
Great summers. I did the tent thing and the camper, both have their plus/minus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom