Anyone else | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Dumping their bowl game monies into a weekend in DC for Gtown? When do tix go on sale?

what was it, just 6 or 7 months ago that the forum featured several threads asking whether the football program had surpassed the basketball program?
Please to not make me sadder than I already am.

Less medicated, slightly more rested cusetroop is now feeling guilty about "Giving up" on the football team already.

I might have to ponder this one a bit
beware the gambler's fallacy

Tickets are for sale on ticketmaster. Just bought 3 a few days ago.
Most of the lower 2 levels are sold already.

what was it, just 6 or 7 months ago that the forum featured several threads asking whether the football program had surpassed the basketball program?
Sadly, it's still unanswered.

I'm due for a good win. Last couple trips have been rough (please don't call me a jynx, I'm super sick and emotional lol)
Beh9.gif

Tickets are for sale on ticketmaster. Just bought 3 a few days ago.
Most of the lower 2 levels are sold already.

When we went about 5 years ago we got tickets through stubhub. We were visited by some GU officials pregame asking to see our tickets then inquiring how we got them .It was so stupid - I asked them why they needed to know and they said no tickets were supposed to be sold to SU fans on the first level. I asked them how they thought they could control that because I sure got them. (on stubhub).I assume the fan who sold those tickets was in big Hoya trouble, if that fan even cared. What was even funnier and stranger was it was supposed to be a GU whiteout game so they had white tshirts on each empty 1st level seat around us when they also asked if they could take the t-shirts that we had put on top of the T-shirt on the empty seat next to me. I said sure so off they went with 3 tshirts while we laughed since there were all sorts of them still sitting on the empty seats around us. These weren’t kids either, they were men in navy blue blazers and name tags. Weird people. So putting SU fans up high is a planned strategy not just happenstance.

I'm due for a good win. Last couple trips have been rough (please don't call me a jynx, I'm super sick and emotional lol)
I am sorry you are sick! I hope it’s not the flu.

Adam, I get emotional, too. The high hopes vs. reality in both football and basketball are like a sucker punch to me. Last year for basketball, I honestly thought we had a Final Four team! (It seems so long ago now.) This year I have lowered expectations for basketball, and it feels so much better. Of course, I want us to exceed expectations but understand that we are a young team.

What I am REALLY waiting to see is if the Little Effer who sat next to us last year is gone this year - hopefully to college or reform school!

When we went about 5 years ago we got tickets through stubhub. We were visited by some GU officials pregame asking to see our tickets then inquiring how we got them .It was so stupid - I asked them why they needed to know and they said no tickets were supposed to be sold to SU fans on the first level. I asked them how they thought they could control that because I sure got them. (on stubhub).I assume the fan who sold those tickets was in big Hoya trouble, if that fan even cared. What was even funnier and stranger was it was supposed to be a GU whiteout game so they had white tshirts on each empty 1st level seat around us when they also asked if they could take the t-shirts that we had put on top of the T-shirt on the empty seat next to me. I said sure so off they went with 3 tshirts while we laughed since there were all sorts of them still sitting on the empty seats around us. These weren’t kids either, they were men in navy blue blazers and name tags. Weird people. So putting SU fans up high is a planned strategy not just happenstance.

I usually end up getting tickets via Stubhub too, and was surprised to see tickets available on ticketmaster. Lots left on level 4 so us Orange don't show up on TV, and only a few on the first two levels. I snagged a few in the corner first level, and will be there in bright Orange!

I also went to one of the Grey out games, but on the first level a few years back. My daughter and I were the only ones to not put on the shirts they gave out. I used it for painting I think. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom