Anyone just see the VT entrance? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone just see the VT entrance?

Metallica was thumping, and the crowd was going bonkers. The whole place jumping up and down. That was awesome. Gooosebumps. GD Id love to see that atmosphere in the Dome again one day.
We got a bell.

As I just typed in another thread...Difference between a football school (VT) and a non-Football School (SU)

At a football school as the team runs on the field they play ENTER SANDMAN and they get the crowd all riled up and ready for the game

At a non-football school moments before the game we have our marching band playing "I LOVE NY" and then as our players run out on the field we ring a bell nobody can hear that was used on Little House on the Prairie to signal meal time

We got a bell.

As I just typed in another thread...Difference between a football school (VT) and a non-Football School (SU)

At a football school as the team runs on the field they play ENTER SANDMAN and they get the crowd all riled up and ready for the game

At a non-football school moments before the game we have our marching band playing "I LOVE NY" and then as our players run out on the field we ring a bell nobody can hear that was used on Little House on the Prairie to signal meal time
Lol, but so true . So lame​

You wouldn't think it'd be that hard to figure out. The ideas are free on this board to.

It's really not. Hire anyone under the age of 40 who isn't out of touch with the 18-35 demo of what young Americans want to outline a pregame program of what to do prior to the game to get the crowd into it and you can figure it out. You get through all of your pre-game advertisements/promotions at least 10 min before the team takes the field. The band you get done about 10 min before that. Then you go into your pre-game VIDEO BOARD entrance video, then find a kick-ass rock/heavy metal song to play as the team runs onto the field (look at the library of AC/DC, Metallica...etc to find one that another school isn't using.) Then just as the video ends, queue the music and the team runs onto the field. Hence you just created "a moment" and a "fun environment"

It's not that tough, hell I will do it for free for them if they want. Schools across the country do it every Saturday, NFL teams do it every Sunday (watch a Pats game with the "FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU" that goes into the cannon being fired), heck even the WWE does it every Monday night with their shows and when guys make a grand entrance on queue.

I like the music we play as the players are walking the tunnel but it's a slow build up with no release for the crowd to go crazy when they do come out

I propose running out to "Down with the Sickness". Let the crowd get amped during the drums and the team runs out of the tunnel on oohh aha ha ha.

Yes, no? I don't think anyone else does that.
The sunrise opening of Also Sprach Zarathustra would work. Plenty of lead-in to amp it up. And it's public domain, so no royalties.

One can dream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom