Are things ok with CJ?? | Syracusefan.com

Are things ok with CJ??

life at times as we all know is not easy, lets hope for the best

Does anyone know that the personal issue is something to be worried about? I deal with personal issues every day. Often times they require my attention and divert me from doing something less important, but they don't ultimately get in the way of the truly important things. Is there any reason to believe this personal issue is on order that we should really even take notice?

I was guessing. he is taking classes so he can focus more on basketball during the season. Alot of guys do that to focus strickly on college basketball for draft stock.. But thats just a guess. He tweeted knowing its draft day motivates me even more to work the other night.

Keep in mind we are going to canada and starting the basketball season two months earlier as well that is going to change peoples schedules. CJ has been at this for three years, he knows the process. It was a one month break between declaring for the draft and his first king of kings game. I think he would have jumped if he had issues.

My wife and son ran into CJ the other day. She said he looked slim and chiseled. Maybe shed a few pounds from last season?

I think this may stem from the fact that he chose not to try out for the US team, and instead take classes the 1st semester, and to take care of some stuff the 2nd half of the summer, or something to that affect. Didn't set off any real alarms for me.

Hey now! Only JoeCollege can comment on the women in my family. ;)

My wife doesn't need to lose anything. She's in shape. It's THIS guy that needs to work on looking more like Gerard Butler in 300 and less like JoeCollege in Old School 2.

Pete definitely over achieved when he landed Mrs. Calvin. But he's got a long, long way to go before he reaches my current Jaba the Hutt like mass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom