Armando Bacot and Leaky Black returning to UNC | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Armando Bacot and Leaky Black returning to UNC

Harris was in camp with Utah, and was said to be ahead of Wes Matthews for a roster spot, until he injured an ankle/foot.

If you're insinuating that Devo and Harris were asked to leave, then that wouldn't appear to jibe with the "JB does what's best for the kids" mantra that's being advanced in the Swider thread.
Bees is right. They didn't leave early to go to the NBA. I honestly thought everyone knew that whole story. I agree with bees, .Leave it at that.

Manek was the difference-maker for that team. I expect their guards will be better next season, but I think Bacot and Black are at or close to their potential--which isn't bad.

I truly believe Manek won them at least 5 games last season. Practically a perfect college stretch 4.

Possibly. Could be a combo of a few things. The run at a chip like you mention. He likes the college experience. He’s projected as only a 2nd round pick. And he’s got some NIL opps. One reason it’s not is that he’s being paid by UNC to stay.
Semantics. Do you or anyone believe that UNC isnt directing this?
Of course officially UNC is paying him. But lets say that UNC had an incoming recruit that had been promised one of these players spots. Do you believe they would be coming back?
The point is simple. The schools are directing the activities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom