Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

jr4750 said:
Interesting. jekelish should weigh in here. He has a pulse on this recruitment. Also interesting no new names for DT have popped up.

I bet they are really happy with Clark and Cross.

Don't forget Guidice. He put up 25 reps on the bench, same as Clark. Sounds like the kids are either physically ready to play, or close to it.
Agreed. The kid is obviously a very hard worker and ridiculously strong. He has lifted his way above the 270 lb mark. Hoping all three won't need to contribute right away.

Interesting--but given our depth needs at DT, I wonder who the staff has rated higher. Right now, there isn't much information floating out there about DT prospects we're involved with [not that this means we aren't involved with anybody, just that who the staff is recruiting on the inside isn't well known].

According to the "crystal ball" we are the favorite for Ulises De Los Santos, 3 star from Union, N.J. 6-3, 275.

ottodaorange said:
According to the "crystal ball" we are the favorite for Ulises De Los Santos, 3 star from Union, N.J. 6-3, 275.

Wait, where does his first name end and his last name begin?

Cough-back? Coughlin was the H-back in what is probably the greatest backfield in our history, (with Little and Csonka).
Versa-back, scoot-back, juice-back??? I'm just spit balling here.
When those guys were playing, Coughlin's position was called "Wingback".

You have to put Perkins on this

eXpressback.JPG