Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

shu 49 said:
Hi guys I have heard that we never really went after Colon. He is rated higher on other boards than our coaches had him rated. Nice size but not the explosion off ball we like. Multiple coaches thought same thing. He wanted to come here or at least get recruited. Was told he is a great kid.

Not surprised at all . I think the whole "friend" thing was a bit overblown.

Not surprised at all . I think the whole "friend" thing was a bit overblown.
I think you are correct.

That said, if we still wind up with RW and Moe Neal...we've done extremely well for ourselves. Not to mention if we land Aapri next year. And Anthony Hines is apparently legitimately interested in SU because of the connection. That would be a MASSIVE coup.

Seems to be as of right now the visit is going as well as a visit could go. Now if we get him to say he's Orange before he leaves that would exceed expectations.

Seems to be as of right now the visit is going as well as a visit could go. Now if we get him to say he's Orange before he leaves that would exceed expectations.
Yeah, I definitely do NOT expect a commit this month. Again, everything I've been told is mid-August. But I'd gladly take an earlier commit.

Yeah, I definitely do NOT expect a commit this month. Again, everything I've been told is mid-August. But I'd gladly take an earlier commit.

One never knows. He might be swayed by the moment. What does he have this visit to compare to... the NC schools?

One never knows. He might be swayed by the moment. What does he have this visit to compare to... the NC schools?
Basically. And supposedly, he wasn't blown away by Duke (which has basically slowed down with him) or Wake.

The Wake campus, while attractive, is appropriately named.
Wake campus attractive????? No way.. I was there for the SU game last year and there was more SU fans than wake fans.. And the campus nothing I would write home about

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I think you are correct.

That said, if we still wind up with RW and Moe Neal...we've done extremely well for ourselves. Not to mention if we land Aapri next year. And Anthony Hines is apparently legitimately interested in SU because of the connection. That would be a MASSIVE coup.

FWIW, Hines is visiting Baylor today.

Deciding on 8/1...which is my wife's birthday. Robert decided on 4/25, which is right between my son's birthday and my mom's birthday. I like the trend.