Bama fan pleads guilty in BCS sex video case | Syracusefan.com

Bama fan pleads guilty in BCS sex video case

Just thank God he didn't try to marry him.

Never understood the lets get drunk and perform gay acts as a gag thing.

Not long enough for the moron.

He might be a moron but that's pretty harsh. It was a frat boy prank not a a sexual assault.

A kid in syracuse this week is being sentenced from 1 1/2 to 4 years for driving a murderer from the scene of the killing.

The moron in alabama is going to get 2 years for whipping his dick out in what was a lark?

He might be a moron but that's pretty harsh. It was a frat boy prank not a a sexual assault.

Sexual assault is performing an action of a sexual nature on another person without their consent.

I'm pretty sure that rubbing your genitals all over an unconscious strangers face and then simulating a sex act on that person's face while they are passed out fits the description perfectly.

Now, I'm not arguing that it's not a stupid frat boy prank as well -- but if you are dumb enough to do that on a perfect stranger where you don't know how it will affect them, you deserve your punishment.

Hey Phat, if that frat boy whipped his dick out and and jerked his jolly on you and if you caught him doing this I'm sure you would have thought that this was funny . Or maybe you would have gone ape- on him and then you would be serving time. Maybe 2 years is a bit long considering the number of times he now will be subjected to the same and more from some of his jail bird cohorts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom