Battle out vs Pitt | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Battle out vs Pitt

Hope Jalen gets to play through mistakes and doesn't try to be a hero. Tough spot for a guy who's been an afterthought

We have won games this year with no offense from Battle.
We just need Hughes to be on this game.
He will determine if this isn’t a complete rock fight or we will win comfortably.

A Rochester radio show host suggested SU should tank the game with hope's of getting a lower NCAA T seeding (#10). That way 2nd round would be against a 2 seed. What he didn't say with a possibility of playing a 15 seed after one of those 2/15 upset. This was around 4 so before the news broke

He will determine if this isn’t a complete rock fight or we will win comfortably.
It will be a rock fight.

Agree that we have and we can win tonight. But in those other games, the opponents at least had to account for Tyus which the don't tonight. Will definitely be interesting to see how the guys step up.

Smokescreen......Jimmy's just angling for that 7 - 10 game with Hop.

Here is the script for tonight:

Pascal has 2 fouls by the first TV time out.
Marek has 2 by the under 12.
Frank has 3 by halftime including 1 frustration grab after his pocket is picked and 1 stupid charge.
Jalen turns the ball over 3 times in the first 5 times he touches it.

Buddy goes for 44 and wins the game. LGO

I hate to see our best player out but the last game against Pitt Battle shot 2-13. 0-3 from 3. But he did have 5 assists and only 1 TO. We have to win this game with tight defense and hope PItt players are tired.

I wonder what impact Battle's absence has on the betting line.

Syracuse Football is exciting again, the Buffalo Bills are signing all sorts of upgrades in Free Agency and every time I turn around Syracuse Basketball is here to keep me humble.
Seems like we're in an alternate universe

I hate to see our best player out but the last game against Pitt Battle shot 2-13. 0-3 from 3. But he did have 5 assists and only 1 TO. We have to win this game with tight defense and hope PItt players are tired.

I wonder what impact Battle's absence has on the betting line.

Not really a big move at all - we were -320 and now we're -250

This game is a pickem - Battle is literally all we have - of or on - no one else is capable of doing anything on their own - we need every loose ball and a monster defensive effort

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom