BC Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Not to be dramatic, but a loss today would be devastating to our resume. We have got to get this together, and Roberson needs to make bunnies.

Wouldn't have been as bad without that St John's game but I don't know how any team could realistically say they belong in the tournament with losses to the Johnnies and BC in the same season.

No...Lydon is a 6'8" freshman trying to guard a 7' senior. He can't do it by himself. The guards need to deny the damn pass into the post. Better yet, if Coleman played his game, we wouldn't need Lydon playing center...

Sorry, but this is not on Tyler.

He gives up bucket after bucket and it's not on him? I get he's not playing his position but the position he's playing he's extremely poor at.

Cooney trying to play superman is not the answer. Dumb shots.

He gives up bucket after bucket and it's not on him? I get he's not playing his position but the position he's playing he's extremely poor at.

It's not on him. It's about denying the ball in the paint.

It's not on him. It's about denying the ball in the paint.

I didn't realize that giving up easy layup after layup game in and game out was only on the the other 4 guys who don't play in the paint.

Why do we have anybody underneath then? Why don't we play the 3-2 zone then?

I don't know what's worse: the way we are playing, or the fact that I can hear the individual voices of M-a-s-sholes at this game in the crowd.

I didn't realize that giving up easy layup after layup game in and game out was only on the the other 4 guys who don't play in the paint.

Why do we have anybody underneath then? Why don't we play the 3-2 zone then?

Forget it...you're wrong and don't want to listen. He's not strong enough to prevent that post move. He's strong enough to rebound, but not defend.

Btw...he's in the game for his offense...just saying!

Been waiting for somebody to split the double on the high screen all day like Malachi just did. Gbinije keeps dribbling wide and nothing happens. When that big 7'2 guy is out there, it seems like splitting it should be there all day!

Wouldn't have been as bad without that St John's game but I don't know how any team could realistically say they belong in the tournament with losses to the Johnnies and BC in the same season.
By beating a lot of others that are in the top 50 - hope that helps you! It would suck to lose to these guys though.

Can we trade for Clifford?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom