BC Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Just was able to start watching the game. I guess I haven't missed much.

Forget it...you're wrong and don't want to listen. He's not strong enough to prevent that post move. He's strong enough to rebound, but not defend.

Btw...he's in the for his offense...just saying!

Ok. I concede. I'm wrong. Hes an excellent defender and it's dumb luck that we get beasted underneath every game.

Imagine how much greater on top of his already flawless defense he would be if our dumb defense did what it was supposed to do and let the ball get into the paint.

We're making Clifford look like a lottery pick. Bad defense.

Forget it...you're wrong and don't want to listen. He's not strong enough to prevent that post move. He's strong enough to rebound, but not defend.

Btw...he's in the game for his offense...just saying!

Sometimes it has nothing to do with strength. I don't understand how guys just go by him down there. He's in position, but doesn't know how to move his feet in there. He stands there with his hands up, while guys dribble by him.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with strength. I don't understand how guys just go by him down there. He's in position, but doesn't know how to move his feet in there. He stands there with his hands up, while guys dribble by him.
Agree... He leaves his feet at weird times and gives up the angle to the hoop often.

He'll get better as a sophomore. This year, he is what he is. Which is still better offensively than Coleman. We'll win in spite of his defense.

Fifteen now. LETS GO ORANGE!! BURY THESE TWIRPS!!

Just was able to start watching the game. I guess I haven't missed much.

Dude, don't know why you don't have DVR, but welcome---you've definitely been good luck for us! (but please try to arrive a little earlier next time...)

WTH? Milon finally missed a 3! He's human after all!

What happened to BS Superfans?

Loved those delusional clowns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom