BC Game... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m telling you right now, attendance wise this will easily pass the Wake game attendance wise. We’re here now in the Dome and there is more people around the same time and outside in the lots WAY more. Tons of kids too.

I’m telling you right now, attendance wise this will easily pass the Wake game attendance wise. We’re here now in the Dome and there is more people around the same time and outside in the lots WAY more. Tons of kids too.
How many ‘Cuse masks with attached Shrader beards are being worn in the crowd?

Oh, that’s right, none...because I’ve yet to mass-produce those for profit. I’m an idea guy, not a doer.

I know. Dino said in that Perry's Ice Cream interview thing that Servais was playing RT this week.
That’s what I thought, too.

Maybe Bailey’s reading too much into RVAs?

How many ‘Cuse masks with attached Shrader beards are being worn in the crowd?

Oh, that’s right, none...because I’ve yet to mass-produce those for profit. I’m an idea guy, not a doer.
The Garrett Garibaldi… go ***make yourself a mint.
1A93C1B1-9654-431D-BB3D-66BBAC4FDDE7.jpeg

Actually wonder if Bleich will be at C and Servais at RT

Nah, don’t forget think Bleich has played a minute not at Guard.

I’d be shocked if it wasn’t Ilaoa at C and Serv at T.

Ilaoa did pretty decently there vs Clemson, for the most part, for a dude who got thrown into the deep end unexpectedly.

The BC board is speculating that Grosel is starting based on the official BC Twitter account showing him warming up. Could be a Hafley led troll job. Trying to find out their injuries, hoping their TE and DB who are questionable are out

With the rest week coming, do we need Bleich playing injured?
Ellis and Davis are pretty solid at guard.

Nah, don’t forget think Bleich has played a minute not at Guard.

I’d be shocked if it wasn’t Ilaoa at C and Serv at T.

Ilaoa did pretty decently there vs Clemson, for the most part, for a dude who got thrown into the deep end unexpectedly.

He was getting time at Center in the spring/training camp, but I agree it's prolly too big of a risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom