BC Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the term “must-win” makes people uncomfortable, but today just has to be a win. No excuses. I don’t want the difference between winning and losing to rest on Dinos decision-making or Andres leg. Let’s just fire on all cylinders and win this something like 34-17.

Grosel loves to go deep he has just missed on a ton of deep balls. The play action scares me.
Yeah, but it sounded like he is more successful with the short stuff over the season. Haf made a big deal of watching all the tape and reaching an easy conclusion. Just putting 2 and 2 together and, keeping with the board's norm, calling it 5.

BC loves to take deep shots and they have had guys open all year long but the QB has missed them. We cant give up the long ball today. Have to make them earn their scores. Also they have an excellent punter. Guy is a weapon and will most likely play at the next level. Our D is going to have to step up. Im worried about ACole and hope that we dont bite on the play action.
Other point is that Sharder needs to be careful with the passing as their Dbs are good and are both capable of picking off any ducks. My two cents is that we wear them down on O and win this game going away in the fourth. Need to get off to a good start dont want to give them any confidence

Well we have a kicker that’s a weapon and going to play at the next…… crap, wrong season. Never mind.

like the Pitt kicker a few years ago who made longer kicks than any pro had at the time at that field.

I forgot about that. Can’t make this stuff up either.

orangenauburn - I’m pretty sure it was. Can’t remember if it was drizzly and windy or something.

I'm quietly confident. I think we run the ball at will today, 42-17 good guys.

I was thinking that would happen last week. I’m still positive we’ll have a game where we just crush a team running it down their throats. I’d love for that to happen today.

like the Pitt kicker a few years ago who made longer kicks than any pro had at the time at that field.
Drove down to Pitt for that one, day started beautiful then ended up with lightning delay, ended up a very frustrating loss.

Backup QB’s & RB’s for football, and Random White Guys off the bench for hoops -
It’s what we do.
Syracusisms, zero basis in reality but that recency bias is so sweet!

I know the term “must-win” makes people uncomfortable, but today just has to be a win. No excuses. I don’t want the difference between winning and losing to rest on Dinos decision-making or Andres leg. Let’s just fire on all cylinders and win this something like 34-17.
Way I see it, home fans have already been nut punched 3X.

A 4th would violate the Geneva Convention.

BC don't need that kind of heat.

Syracusisms, zero basis in reality but that recency bias is so sweet!
If there is "recency bias," then it has happened. If it has happened, then there can't be "zero" basis in reality, can there?
Now, to say that we as a fan base lean towards paranoia or hyperbole, well that is pretty accurate.;)

If there is "recency bias," then it has happened. If it has happened, then there can't be "zero" basis in reality, can there?
Now, to say that we as a fan base lean towards paranoia or hyperbole, well that is pretty accurate.;)
I mean, claiming it is “what we do” is very different then “it has happened” that’s where the recency bias comes in. It’d be like saying winning 10 games is “what we do” since it happened in 2018, despite that fact that it’s far more likely Syracuse wins 4 games.

LMAO can Ken Jeong please be the celebrity guest picker every single week instead of <insert personalityness country music star>.
We can all use a little Chang.

unfortunately the team has to win by a big enough margin to make the game Dino proof

More confident about this game than VT, hopefully they get a comfortable win with no blaring errors and injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom