BC Game... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week the Huddle picked SU over VATech, all three commentators. Same thing today, all three.

Obviously they are simply reading this site, but we already know SU will win.

Diamond Ferri mojo risin
5DACFE35-CCBC-473F-B92A-8449D2995A2F.jpeg

When we gonna hear about our other wounded?

If Adams is available, I hope to see three one-hundred yard rushers: Tucker, Shrader, Adams. And 200+ yards in the air.

Speaking of injuries, where do people go online for a injury list? Not just for Syracuse but for college football teams altogether? Maybe I'm using the wrong search terms but I can't find that info readily like I used to be able to. Is that because of HIPAA?

Will be interesting what true freshmen start to get reps now that we’ve only got 4 games left. Might have to wait til next week….but maybe today.

Will be interesting what true freshmen start to get reps now that we’ve only got 4 games left. Might have to wait til next week….but maybe today.

Dino already said that Ilaoa is center today and Servais at tackle. If that doesn’t go well early, the Cruz watch is on.

It’s convenient watching TX’s Robinson & Sparty’s Walker III simultaneously right now so we’ll know exactly what Sean needs to remain the nation’s leading rusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom